Part vi - Giving in

Minnette's POV

When his breath fanned my covered core, my whole body shivered. "Oh god!", I said making him growl. I felt a claw on my waist and seconds later, I was naked. He hummed in approval making me leak even more. I wanted him to eat me up and at the same time, I wanted his canines to suck me dry. "You smell so good Minnette and you're all mine", he declared making me moan as his tongue licked me up.

He feasted on me and when I was on the verge of breaking I felt his canines sink on my inner thigh. It felt like the earth was turning upside down, everything moved in circles. I felt like my insides were going insane then he started sucking slowly, like a feeding vampire it felt euphoric. My fingers dug in his scalp pushing him on me. It made him growl and hold me tighter. He sucked harder.

"Aaah...fuck!", I cursed making him pull back like he was shocked. "Are you ok?", he asked looking worried, "why did you stop!", I barked making him smile. Seeing him with canines was rare and sexy. I found myself smiling back. He licked the blood that was on the corners of his mouth while the one that was on his lips just vanished as if his skin absorbed it. I pulled him in a kiss startling him, and every time I licked his canines, he moaned and it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

I reached for his pants and tugged them down without breaking the kiss. "Fuck! Nette, this is so hot", he said in the kiss, I didn't reply, I just put his member at the entrance of my core making him push in. "Aaah", I screamed making him groan. He started moving faster in and out of me. I held on tighter making him do the same.

In all our four years of marriage plus one of dating, I've never felt this connected with Max, I wondered how actual the mating will be.

"Babe? Are you ok?", he asked making me look into his black eyes, they were so beautiful. His forehead was sweating and it was so sexy. "Anhaa, make me cum", I said with a moan making him hum. He held me by the waist and then started moving so fast that the bed was making so much noise, that the other room started knocking on the wall. "Hey keep it down!", a man who sounded drunk said from the other side of the wall.

"Babe I th-", he started saying but I pulled his lips to mine before he could finish. There was no way I was going to let his good-boy behaviour and respect for elders keep me from my orgasm. "Cum for me mate", he said as i started shaking through my peak. He came at the same time I did making me smile.

"That was insane", he said with a chuckle while still inside me. His canines were gone and it was just my Max looking at me with addicting ice-blue eyes. "Yes, and I loved every moment of it", I said kissing his neck. I felt his member twitch. "Mmmnh! I think you need a break before we get carried away again. I'll go see if I can get breakfast and then maybe... I will make you feel good again. Deal?", he asked making me run my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes and his cock twitched again making me smile.

"Deal", i said then kissed him one last time. He got up and then got dressed. I didn't have the will to move so I remained in bed. I fell asleep the moment he locked me in.

I heard someone take a picture and when I woke up I found Max holding his phone. "When will you stop that addiction of yours?", I asked making him smile. "Unfortunately for you wife. I never will because our vows said, forever... do you remember that?", he said holding paper bags that had our food in them.

"Cappuccino?", I asked with excitement. "Mmmnh!", he answered with his eyes on my chest making me realise the sheets were no longer covering me. "Babe stop it. We just had sex", I whined trying to reach the paper bags from above his head. Yes, he was pulling the height game on me. Typical. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a much-needed shower then got back out.

I found him finishing a sandwich while glued to his phone. "What happened here?", he asked showing me the photo I posted at my sister's anniversary party. "Oh, Pearl decided it was good to have a food fight during the anniversary dinner at Dad's restaurant", I said reaching out for the cappuccino. "You're kidding me! Mila allowed it to happen?", he asked looking surprised. "Yap! Chester proposed to her again on that day and promised to take her to a romantic island to renew their vows with no kids. She was in a happy mood", I said making him laugh. "Man! What else did I miss?", he asked giving me a bagel sandwich with beef brisket and avocado, just the way I like it.

"Well, Mum tried to cook in Dad's restaurant to surprise him for his birthday and ended up putting paprika in their special dinner" " I said waiting to see if he'd recall what was wrong in the equation. "No way! Domitian is allergic to it... how did that happen?", he asked in the middle of laughing. "She thought it was sumac...like the one they use at home. Dad ended up sneezing the whole evening", I said making him laugh harder.

I went back to my bagel while he went through everything he missed on my Instagram. "Two months away and it's like I've missed a year's worth of moments with you", he said looking deep in thought. "Hey, we talked about this...come on", I said making him smile. "I know, I just wish I didn't have to stay away from you that's all", he said playing with his wedding ring, it was something he always did when he was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind?", I asked putting my breakfast aside. "I was just thinking of how life could have been if you and I were both human or werewolf. All this hustle to keep up with both our lives would have been something we read or heard about", he said making me smile.

"We could change that you know, complete the mating bond and have the babies we've always wanted" " I suggested knowing it was something we promised never to talk about. "Nette... not this again. I can't live with the guilt of knowing that I took you away from your family besides, what will we tell our kids when they ask why they can't see their grandparents and cousins huh? I'm not taking you away from your family and this better be the last time we talk about this", he said with a serious tone making me back off.