Part xxviii - No more secrets

Minnette's POV

Sebastian was the first to walk forward and touch Silver's fur. When nothing happened I saw Dad relax a bit. "I think you should turn back", I told him and he nodded. Going back to the forest. Sebastian followed him. They came back a few minutes later and it was clear that Sebastian was still processing what he just saw.

"Guys? Say something... please", I said hoping that they would freak out even more. "Silver... it's what you called him that day at the restaurant. You were talking to his... wolf?", Dad finally asked making me nod. "Yes, I know he's terrifying but he's just a puppy like any other", i said making Max kiss my forehead. "So when you say he's gone to work you mean...", Mum said failing to finish her sentence. "He does work as a bodyguard for their Queen", I tried explaining then I turned to Max for help.

"I think you should sit down for this", he said and they did. We all did. He started explaining the origin of his family to the Alpha King and Luna Queen. "They are the ones from the wedding ceremony, with fancy clothes right? No wonder they looked too perfect", Amy said making me chuckle. "Why would you tell us the truth? Why risk it now?", Mila asked making me look at her.

"Because we're pregnant and we want our baby to grow up knowing both sides of the family. We can't stay here anymore, we have to move to his pack. We would love it if you guys could visit us there until the baby is old enough to adapt. There's a huge possibility that the baby will be a hybrid too and we need to stay in a pack for their protection. Please say yes...", I said with tears in my eyes.

"You're pregnant? Omg! She's pregnant, finally!", Mila said making me laugh in the middle of my breakdown. It was shocking that my being pregnant was the only thing they took from my request. Mum bumped her shoulder on Dad's making him turn to her. She had a motherly smile, one that used to make us do whatever she wanted. Dad nodded his head then stood up, he approached where Max and I were sitting and kneeled in front of us. "We're a family no matter what you are. Your secret is safe with us. Tell us what we need to do to stay in our grandbaby's life and we'll do it", he said then pulled us in a hug. "Family hug!", Liam shouted making everyone join in.

When everyone left. I turned to Max and smiled. "You were right. It all went well", he said then a tear fell from his left eye. "Are you crying?", I asked with excitement. "Why are you celebrating my demise?", he asked making me laugh. "I've never seen you cry. Like never!", I said pulling him in for a kiss. "I do, you just don't see me", he said then went to our bedroom.

"The Alpha King said we could take the family there after we've settled down. When do you want to move?", he asked making me think. Everything was happening so fast.

"I know things are moving too fast but we don't have to rush it. We can go whenever you're ready", he said then sniffed me. "Did you just sniff me? You're such a weirdo", I said then tried to smack him in the head but ended up being caught. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck. I moaned when he reached my mark, it felt like Christmas.

"Make love to me", i said making him smirk. He lifted me off the ground and then kissed my lips. I knew we were moving but couldn't tell where we were heading. I deepened the kiss until I felt the mattress on my back. He removed our clothes slowly clearly teaching me a lesson of endurance. I whined making him chuckle.

He slept behind me and put me in a spooning position entering my pussy from behind. He started thrusting slowly making me moan. I stretched my hand to pull his lips to mine and he thrusted faster making me smile. "You feel so good babe", he said making me bite his lower lip lightly, he growled. I felt his cock stretch me more than usual, I wanted to ask what was happening when his cold hand touched my skin and I saw the extended nails and pale skin.

"Let me please you", he said with a hissing sound that made me surrender to him as I exposed my mark to him. He sinked his fangs and started sucking my blood making my eyes go to the back of my head, it felt amazing. "You're so delicious babe", he said as he licked my mark making me cum for the nth time. He pulled out and then went to the bathroom. I looked at his back and he was covered with sweat and so was I. "I think we should take a shower", he suggested from the door that looked small compared to his Vampire form.

I got up slowly and walked towards him seductively making him release a breath. "You're gonna be the death of me", he said then smacked my butt making me laugh. He got in the shower with me and opened the tap, the cold water hit my skin and it felt so good that I moaned. When I opened my eyes I met his red ones. They were glowing, I ran my fingers from his neck to his member making him tilt his neck and smile. "You want more?", he asked and I nodded.

There was something about his Vampire form that made me want more of him and I didn't know why. He pinned me to the wall and entered me in one thrust making me scream in ecstasy. He held me by the waist and thrusted faster until I saw the stars. "Nette? You still with me babe?", he asked and I nodded. Not able to form any words.

"Are we going to live in the pack house?", I asked as we lay on the bed enjoying the silence. "No, Riggs is helping me secure a house right next to his, it's close to the pack border perfect for Nayeli's prompt visits. I hope you'll like it", he said making me kiss his nipple. "Hey! That tickles", he said making me laugh. I finally found his weakness.

"I told Colton about coming clean to your family. He was so happy that I thought if we waited any longer, he was going to tell them himself", Max said making me laugh. It was rare to see Colton's fun side, unlike Royce. He was carefree, and kinda reminded me of Sebastian in some aspects. "Well I'm just happy that we get to continue being a family", i said making him kiss my forehead. "You know, being with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me. The moon goddess is one clever woman", he said making me smile. That she was.