Part xiii - Loosing control

Minnette's POV

I rushed to Ben and told him what to do with the iPad. "Selene, get my bag please", I said and she nodded. I pushed my way into the crowd that was surrounding Max and Winston by the time, I reached the middle, Max was about to land the third punch on a smiling Winston. "Max stop! Let's go home", I said and like a switch, he released him and walked out the hall. "I'm so sorry", i told Winston then rushed towards Max.

"What the fuck! You could get her fired or worse lose control of Silverman!", I found Riggs shouting at Max while the rest looked bored. "So much for a smooth night right?", I said sarcastically making him avoid my eyes. I released a breath then got in the car. Selene and Kira got in my truck while the boys went to the black SUV that was parked next to me.

"We didn't even get to eat, what a bummer", Selene whined. "I'll make skewers when we get home", i said making Kira kiss my cheek from the backseat. I played my songs all the way home and to my surprise, they knew most of them and looked like they were having a good time.

After taking a shower and getting in my usual hot pants and t-shirt, I went to the kitchen and started making chicken skewers. It was clear that they were all not humans so I had to make a feast but I loved cooking, thanks to Dad.

I was putting the skewers on the grill when the boys arrived with a lot of alcohol. I thanked the heavens it was a Friday night. Tyson entered and smiled. "What?", I asked. "I love skewers. I can eat them all day and it doesn't matter what type of meat it is. I think you just became number one on the list of my favorite sisters-in-laws", he said making me giggle. Selene entered the kitchen wearing a set of pajamas and Kira had a chemise on.

"Do you have to parade your body like that all the damn time?", Riggs asked looking lost. "Yes Sir, why? Does it bother you? You like what you see?", she asked seductively making him fake vomit.

Max walked in and helped Riggs put the drinks in the fridge and cupboard. I turned to the skewers and turned them, I reached for the bowl to start working the salad but Max beat me to it. I stood aside and watched him mix everything up. Everyone looked excited. I put the second batch of the skewers then poured myself some wine and sat next to Selene as they ate and talked about the last mission they went to. I felt a tug on my arm making me turn.

"Please...", was the only thing he said. I gave Selene the instructions for the remaining skewers and then followed Max to our bedroom.

He looked nervous and he had every right to be. There was a reason I never chose violence. I was a loud person and was kinda told that I was too aggressive for my height but I never cared as long as I gave a punch or two.

"He called you a whore and a hypocrite... he said something about not keeping your promises and that if you dumped him while he gave you everything, you would do the same to me... I tried to walk away but then he said 'Once a gold digger always a gold digger', I couldn't control Silver. He took over and the next thing I hear is you telling me to stop. I'm not gonna apologize for defending your honor", he said in a rush.

"What about the silent treatment? Are you going to apologize for that? Because I felt used, I thought the sex we had screamed me asking for forgiveness and earning it considering that table was super cold on my butt", I said trying to keep a straight face. He chuckled.

"I thought so too but you looked sexy as hell, I couldn't focus. I'm sorry about that but Winston is a dirtbag and you need to resign for both our sakes", he said with a serious face. "I'll think about it", I said making Silver take control. He held me by the wall in seconds surprising me in the process.

"How did you move that fast?", I asked but it was like I was talking to myself. "Minnette, you're going to resign on Monday and find another job", he said, as a matter of fact, making me roll my eyes. "I'm not afraid of you so either fuck me or let me go because I will make the decision after I think about it", I said with confidence making him give control back to Max. He put me on my feet only to tear my hot pants and panties in pieces leaving me with only a t-shirt. He removed all his clothes with his eyes trained on mine making me lick my lips as I took in his naked form, he had a claw mark on his chest throwing me off completely.

"What happened to you?", I asked but instead of answering me he carried me to bed and started eating my pussy. It felt amazing then everything went on overdrive when his canines sinked into my inner thigh. "Yes!!", I said with the highest pitch I ever thought I had. When he hovered over me the claw mark was gone, and then I remembered that a mate's blood can heal wounds making me smile while running my fingers through his now-perfect chest. "Good as new, thanks to you", he said while entering me slowly making me arch my back and enjoy how he fit perfectly into me.

We took a bath after three rounds of lovemaking then returned to the kitchen where we found everyone too focused on the card game. I sat on the kitchen counter while Max reheated the skewers and poured wine for me. "So did you all hear that Mariah Carey pitch?", Kira asked making me smile. "Yes!", Selene said making the whole group laugh.

"What were you doing in there buddy?", Riggs teased making Max huff. We ate while looking at them as they played cards. Tyson taking the reigns over and over again. "This is so nice babe. Thank you", Max said while spreading my legs and standing right in front of me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in a kiss. He moaned the moment our tongues started massaging each other totally forgetting there were other people in the room until they started whistling. I pulled back and then pecked his nose.

"I'm heading to bed. Does grilled cheese with potato wedges work as breakfast?", I asked and received a cheerful yes. "Ok, goodnight", i said then went to bed. Leaving him with his squad, they looked like they needed to hang out a bit more. I took my phone wanting to text Mila when I found Winston's text...

He's not who you think he is. I'll prove it to you. Goodnight my 🦋.

What the hell!!