Part Lvi - Weekend Getaway

Minnette's POV

"This is what I've been craving for a very very long time", Amy said while putting her sunglasses on. "Tell me about it, I haven't had this peace of mind ever since Peter hit puberty", Mila said making me and Daisy laugh. "Speak for yourselves, I'm just happy that I'm not pinned against the wall every time he lands his eyes on me. I swear Sebastian is a force to be reckoned with", Daisy said making me choke on my wine. "Oh my gosh! Warn a girl next time, I almost threw away my glasses", Amy said while Mila couldn't stop laughing. "Why are you laughing?", she asked making Mila point at the end of the swimming pool where Sebastian was busy checking Daisy out. I couldn't hold it, I started laughing too.

"Hey ladies", Sebastian said when he and the rest of the boys came to where we were sitting. I couldn't hold it in. "What is your problem?", he asked me looking annoyed. "Oh, poor baby. Want some sugar?", Mila said making Amy join me in the laugh.

Sebastian's eyes went wide and I figured he had just realised what we were talking about. "Babe! Why did you tell them", he whined. "Because I need to be able to walk by the end of this party", she said with all the seriousness. "I overdid it like one time come on", he said while approaching her, and the next thing I knew she was running away from the group with Sebastian chasing her. "What's wrong with then?", Colton asked, and before anyone could explain his eyes and Max's turned fogy making me laugh. 

"What's with the eyes?", Amy asked. "They're mindlinking", I said and they all hummed... Yes, it was that normal at this point. I stood up and hugged Colton then Royce. "Where's the beer?", Royce asked making me pull him by the wrist. I led him to the kitchen then showed him the fridge and he made himself useful.

"Hello Royce, welcome to our home", Mum pulled him in a hug. She looked so tiny. "Thank you, Nayeli, this place is so cool", he said making Mum's smile even bigger. She pulled him to the living room where her friends were and I knew he was gonna regret it in a few seconds considering Aunt Rosa and Laura were invited to the anniversary party this time around. It was indeed a full house.

"Minnette! Hi!", Jasmine shouted from the entrance making me turn to see her and Amika entering the kitchen with bags full of alcohol. "Guys, you know this is just dinner right?", I asked hoping that we got the same invite. "Oh no, that's not what Nayeli told us, she called it a weekend getaway", Amika said with sassiness. "Yap, weekend getaway. Where can we put this?", she asked and I had no choice but to show her where we usually put all the alcohol.

When it was time for dinner we had to clear the living room because it was the only place that was big enough to accommodate everyone including the kids. It was amazing, we took pictures and everyone was having an amazing time, even Zadock and Xaria were more laid back around our crazy Aunts. Royce seemed to enjoy the attention he was getting from our Aunts too.

When our Aunts left Colton, Max and Zadock went to the backyard and transformed into their wolves making the kids cheer as if Christmas came early, it was a good thing that they moved to our old house so we didn't have to worry about people seeing them. I settled with the rest of the girls leaving Mum and Xaria talking about their sex life, they were also planning a trip to Crystal Fort Pack. Their bond seemed to be growing stronger by the day the same as Zadock and Dad. I was grateful for that.

"Has Wyatt marked his new mate?", Mila asked and I nodded. My answer made her look relieved. "That's great, I was so worried that he might get cold feet. When I spoke to him on the phone he didn't seem confident at all", she said making me smile. I was happy that they remained friends. Of course, it wasn't easy but she didn't give up on him. When Wyatt met his second chance mate, he told Mila right away. She was very happy for him but he was still second-guessing everything. He thought she would reject him the same way Mila did but honestly, he had no reason to think that way. His mate was so smitten. "Oh he's confident alright, I was returning from work and I saw them eating each other's faces off", I said making her laugh.

We went on talking about random things and it was great to catch up with everyone. Amika told us about her warrior training and how Zadock was giving her extra work just because she was his daughter. It was interesting and terrifying at the same time considering Monna was still showing interest in joining the family hobby.

"Minnette! Come help me prep the theatre room for the kids please!", Mum shouted making me roll my eyes. I stood up and followed her to the theatre room, i found Max arranging the mattresses and blankets. 

"Hey sexy", i said then smacked his butt. "Fuck! Nette, don't do things like that", he said with his eyes changing from black then back to its normal color. "Why? I turn you on?", I asked then bit my lower lip. When he turned his eyes were black making me smile. He pulled me in a kiss with his hand grabbing my ass cheek. I was having my way until we heard someone approaching the room. He pulled back then furrowed his brows and walked out before the person could see his boner. 

"What's wrong with him?", Mum asked as she entered the theatre room. "I don't know, let me go check", i said then went to the one place I knew he had gone. Our room. I entered and then locked the door behind me.

When I turned I found him standing naked behind me, he licked his lips the started approaching me. When I was within his reach he pulled me in a hungry kiss and I accepted. It made him moan. He tore my clothes in half and then threw me on the bed. After spreading my legs he started eating me up until I couldn't breathe. I came on his face making him hum in approval. He hovered over me with his eyes back to their normal color. "My turn", he said then started sucking my neck. My pussy was soaking in seconds. He entered me in one thrust and then started moving fast. I held on to his shoulders until I felt my knees give out, he lifted them and put them on his shoulders. "Look at me baby", he said making me open my eyes. The gaze was intense that it made me give up and cum on the spot, he followed right after.

"Thank you for sticking with me Minnette. I don't deserve you", he said while drawing random patterns on my thighs and kissing my forehead again and again. I hugged him tighter. "I know that I overreact sometimes and make your job harder when you have to worry about our relationship and work and I'm sorry. I know being a warrior is hard, I'll try my best to be there for you", I said while looking at him in the eyes. I wanted him to know that even if his job scared the crap out of me, I was ready to put my trust in him and believe that he will always come back to me. Even when it became a life or death situation, he would fight death itself to get back to us... his family... he will get back to me... his mate because this is the life I chose.

The Life of a Werewolf Warrior's Wife.

The End.

NEW STORY ALERT!!!

In a world where loyalty is a luxury and trust is a weapon, who will emerge victorious, and who will fall prey to the shadows that lurk in the heart of the pack? Prepare to be captivated by a tale of forbidden love, untamed passion, and the deadly...

In a world where loyalty is a luxury and trust is a weapon, who will emerge victorious, and who will fall prey to the shadows that lurk in the heart of the pack? Prepare to be captivated by a tale of forbidden love, untamed passion, and the deadly allure of the Royals' Courtesan.