Part xl - Fatherly advise

Maximus' POV

I woke up to a very noisy house, the first thing I did was look at Minnette. I released a breath when I saw she was still sleeping. If I can call it that, it made me smile because Nayeli was right, she was snoring like a broken truck. I got out of bed slowly and then kissed her forehead. I brushed my teeth and then took a shower, when I got out I found Minnette sleeping like a spider with her belly out in the open making me take a picture.

"No wonder my house feels like a zoo", I said when I found Colton sitting in the living room with Dad and Domitian. Before they could answer, my leg was hugged from behind when I looked down, I was eye to eye with Ronny who had a huge smile on his face. "Hey buddy, you're so tall", I said making him super happy. He rushed to Jasmine who was at the kitchen entrance and shouted, "Mama! Uncle Maximax said I tall". "Oh my goddess, I hadn't realised it before you really are taller my love, give me five!", she told him and he did.

"Hi Max, sorry for coming here unannounced, when we heard what happened to Minnette, we had to come and see how she's doing", she said making me pull her in a hug. "It's ok, anything for my favorite sister-in-law. I can't say the same for your mate though", I said making her smile. 

"So, where is our baby mama?", Colton shouted from the living room making me furrow my brows. "What is wrong with you? Stop making noise. Minnette is still sleeping urgh!", I said making him laugh. "Still short-tempered huh? It's a wonder you managed to stay with a wife until now", he teased making Dad and Domitian laugh. "Urgh! you're such a pain!", I shouted wanting to say the a-word but remembered Ronny was in the room. "Uncle Maximax, you not like dada?", Ronny asked looking terrified. "I do buddy, he's just annoying that's all", I said and he relaxed making me smile at him.

"You look too tense, and I have just the thing to cheer you up", Colton said putting his hands on both Dad and Domitian's shoulders. We both looked at him like he was insane.

"What is he excited about?", Nayeli asked standing next to me with Mum by her side. "I have no idea", I said and we turned to Colton. "You guys are so slow. We're going for a Father's Day out!", he said then Domitian's face lit up and I knew we were toast. "That's a brilliant idea. I've never gone for such a thing before", Domitian said making me release a breath of defeat. There was no way I was going to spoil the moment with the 'I'm staying with Minnette' excuse considering the house was full of people who could watch over her a thousand times better than I could.

"What's going on?", Minnette walked down the stairs while stretching her eyes. She was wearing my t-shirt which was now tight on her belly and hot pants, she looked very cute. "Aunty Nette!", Ronny said and ran to her. She went on her knees and hugged him. "Oooh! I missed you so much handsome. You're so big!", she said kissing his cheeks over and over making him laugh. "Aunty Nette... your belly kicked me", Ronny said looking horrified. It made my wife giggle. "Wanna feel something cool?"  She asked Ronny and he nodded eagerly. "Give me your hands", she told him and he did with lightning speed. She placed his tiny hands on her belly and a few seconds later Ronny started laughing and complaining that it tickled. It was nice to look at.

She stood up and hugged Jasmine and finally Colton. Seeing my family this supportive made me feel grateful. "Good morning guys", she said and everyone replied to her with the same energy. Her tummy growled telling us it was breakfast time.

"Can I have your food? Mine looks less appetising", Minnette said making me raise a brow. I gave Her my plate and she devoured it so quickly, I thought my eyeballs would fall out because of the shock I had. She looked at me questioningly. "What?", she asked and I shook my head. She used her index finger to call me so I leaned in closer and earned a kiss on the lips. It surprised me which made her giggle.

"You two are so cute", Nayeli said making Nette blush. "So baby mama. We're having a Father's Day out today. Can you lend us the new father in town so we can welcome him properly?", Colton asked and Nette agreed so fast. "Are you getting rid of me?", I teased. "I would never", she said making the rest of the table laugh. Even Ronny, coming to think of it, always laughed at anything Minnette said. They have a weird bond. Kinda reminds me of me and Minnette's sister's kids.

"Perfect! New father, we have her Majesty's permission so go get ready, and let's start the day. Please take it as advice number one. Always ask for permission before leaving the house", Colton teased making me roll my eyes. I helped Mum and Nayeli wash the dishes then went to our bedroom. I found Minnette sitting on the bed with an envelope. She gave it to me and when I opened it, my heart felt warm.

"I thought it would be nice to see her", she said as I looked at the ultrasound photos. "That's when she was 2 months, then 4, and lastly six", she said with excitement. It felt good seeing my baby. I felt closer to her. "This is amazing babe. Thank you", I said then set the photos aside and pulled her in a kiss.

It all started innocently until her hand went to my pants and all hell broke loose. I made love to her nice and slow and she seemed to enjoy it. "Yes... aaah yes", she kept on moaning and it felt so good. Her pussy was so warm. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming", she said and I maintained the same pace with my eyes on hers. Her body started to tremble and she reached her high. It didn't make me stop. I went on until she calmed down. Then increased the pace until she reached her high again and this time. I joined her. I kissed her sweet forehead then pulled away as she fell asleep.

"I'm ready", I said when I found Colton, Dad, and Domitian waiting to chill in the sitting room. "Great. Let's bounce", Colton said and we left.

"So what do we do on Father's Day out again?", Domitian asked. "Well, for starters, we're gonna hit the barbershop then the tailoring mart for a suit fitting, some lunch then bowling, and finally a bar", Colton said with excitement. "This is the best day of my life", Domitian said making Dad smile.