Part xlii - The aftermath

Minnette's POV

I was about to complain about why we were letting the boys have all the fun when Xaria told me Zadock left us his card to use as we saw fit. We went to the spa then a fancy dinner where we took a rental car in short gave ourselves a 5-star treatment and I feel good as new and so is my baby.

I tried waiting for Max to get back so I could get cuddles but it didn't happen. I fell asleep in our bed... alone. I woke up at midnight and they were still not back. I went to the kitchen to have some water when I found Xaria also watching TV with Mum. "Couldn't sleep too?", I asked and they nodded. I went and sat with them. A few minutes later Jasmine walked down the stairs making me smile. "I think they've put an enchantment on us", Xaria said making Mum giggle. "Do you think this is how they feel when go out without them?", Jasmine asked, before we could answer the front door was opened and laughs dominated the path to the living room.

The first to emerge was Colton. He looked pretty drunk. The moment his eyes landed on Jasmine they turned red and he was sober, he looked at his watch and then cleared his throat. "Jazz... baby... I can explain", "The couch. Good night everyone", she said then went up the stairs making my eyes go wide in shock. "Wait, when was our curfew?", Max asked his brother. "Midnight", he said crashing face-first on the couch. I wanted to laugh so bad but I knew it wasn't the right time.

"Had fun shopping?", Zadock asked Xaria with a smirk. She nodded. Next thing I know she's on his shoulder and they are heading upstairs. Dad came to me and kissed my forehead. "This goes to the list of the most amazing days I've ever had", he said then pulled Mum up the stairs as well.

Max was looking at me silently making me smile. "What?", I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Wanna eat ice cream in bed while we look at the ultrasound photos?", he asked and I nodded standing up fast before he could change his mind. I was about to tell Colton good night when I heard him snoring. "Poor guy, tomorrow will be a mess for him", Max said with a chuckle making me furrow my brows at him. "Babe, I didn't know he had a curfew", he said with his hands up in surrender.

"Why the even numbers though?", he asked he noticed the two-month intervals. "Because the checkups were in intervals husband. When I reach 9 months I'll start going to the clinic weekly because they have to monitor the progress closely to see if she's ready to pop. In the right way that is", then we went back to eating ice cream silently with him rubbing my belly gently every now and then until I fell asleep.

When my eyes opened the first thing I saw was Max's red eyes studying me with a huge smile. "Was I snoring too loud again?",  I asked making him laugh. His platinum blonde hair was shining brighter than usual making him look so cute. I bit my lower lip. His eyes went to my lip then back to my eyes. They were now black. His silence made me realise it was Silver. "Hi Silver, I missed you", I said and he growled. He started kissing my nipples and the belly then stepped back and transformed into his wolf form. I swallowed hard knowing what was coming next.

His thick tongue licked my pussy from my vulva to my bud then he hummed in approval. When he dived in the second time he was not gentle. He licked and sucked like he was on a mission and all I could do was moan and scream. To hell if the whole house heard me. I was experiencing ecstasy like never before and no one was going to stand in my way of expressing it. 

When he was done he went back to their human body he slept beside me and put his hand on my belly. It started glowing making my eyes go wide. When I looked closely I saw our baby in it and it was beautiful. He licked my temple and then gave me a peck on the lips. "You are my everything Minnette", he finally said and I could feel the emotions that came with it making my heart warm. "You are my everything too", i said and his eyes went back to red.

"Hey wife", Max said wiggling his brows. "Hi husband", I said pulling him in a kiss that ended with me riding on top of him and him, moaning the same way I did.  "You feel so good, babe. I love you", he said then lifted me off him. He went to the bathroom and I heard the bath running he returned and stood by the door. "Wanna have a bath with me baby mama?", he teased and I nodded like a child. I stood up and followed him to the bathroom. He smacked me the moment I passed him making me yelp then giggled. We got in the bathtub with him behind me and just relaxed.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!", Colton said from the door making Max laugh. "Why is Colton making breakfast and not Mum or Dad?", I asked Max who looked excited. "Because we made a bet yesterday on a bowling game that if Domitian and I win, they will take care of breakfast today. 10 dollars says they bought it and not cooked it", Max said in a rush but I knew better. "Noup!", I said getting out of the bathtub with him following behind me. We got dressed and then rushed to the kitchen. He wasn't wrong. Everything was bought. Even the coffee.

"Good morning baby mama. Ordered cookies and cream milkshake for you. A little birdie told me it's your favorite", Colton said while kissing Jasmine on the lips. I was like a kid in a candy store. "You are my favorite. Thank you", I said then drowned it in seconds. Everyone looked at me like I grew two heads. "Satisfied?", Colton asked making me nod. We started eating and Dad wouldn't stop telling us how he and Max killed it at bowling and karaoke. I was happy that he was blending in nicely.

"Well, we will be leaving early tomorrow Amy wouldn't stop blowing our phones but we really enjoyed every minute spent here and I believe Zadock and Xaria will be joining us too right?", Dad said then asked making me furrow my brows. I wanted them all to myself a little longer. "Yes, we are. It's been a while since I visited the human world, so why not... besides I wanna try the barbecue special and crab burgers that Max can't stop talking about", Zadock said and I knew Dad was officially over the moon.