Part xix - Weird vibes

Minnette's POV

I was getting ready for bed when I started feeling weak. My joints hurt every time I tried stretching myself. Fuck! I was going into heat. I rushed to the closet and packed my clothes. I got to the truck and all I could do was drive as fast as I could and pray that I reached the Royal Pack in time. 

It's been six months since Max and I saw each other. The lockdown took longer than expected and even though in the beginning I was able to talk to him once a week through the Royal Beta's phone, it stopped two months ago. The pain started getting worse, I kept breathing through my mouth. I put the A/C on the lowest temperature and it made me feel better and drive faster. When I saw the sign I released a breath of relief. I was stopped at the border for a 'security check-up' and when I gave them my ID they allowed me to pass. 

The pack house was less busy and everyone looked like they were on high alert. It was scary in a way. I went straight to Max's room and he wasn't there. I swallowed hard as I felt the pain in my back getting worse.

I went to the kitchen and found Tyson who was surprised to see me. "Ma-a-xx", i said struggling to talk. I was feeling hot and every part of me hurt. He ran out of the kitchen as the cook gave me a glass of cold water. "Thank you Lisa", I told the old lady who nodded and went back to cooking. I waited for half an hour and there was still no Max. I decided to go to the training field. Max was there, finishing training. His body tensed, he sniffed the air then turned and saw me. He looked surprised making me wonder if Tyson told him about my situation.

His male trainees started sniffing and looking at me with lust. Then I remembered, Nimerah told me that when we were in heat our scents tend to draw unmated males to us. Max rushed to me and carried me, making me relax in his arms and fall asleep.

"I'm so sorry", I heard a voice whisper in my ear making me open my eyes. We were sitting in the bathtub naked. The cold water felt amazing against my skin. The sparks felt even better where our skins touched.

"I'm sorry Nette. Things have been crazy around here. I got carried away with work. I know that's not an excuse a husband should give his wife but I really am sorry", he said then kissed my forehead. "You're here now. That's all that matters", I said closing my eyes as another wave of pain hit me making him hold me tighter.

"Hey Max, dinner's ready, where are you?", Riggs said walking into the bathroom without knocking making Max throw my shoe at him. "Giz! I'm sorry... hi Minnette, I'll go get us dinner", he said then walked out of the bathroom with his eyes covered.

Max helped me out and gave me his T-shirt leading me to the bedroom.

"Why's the lockdown still on?", I asked as we ate the food Riggs brought us as he promised. The fact that he had a mate made it easy for us to be in the same room. "There was a breach, some rogues sneaked into the palace and word is, they've been studying us. Looking at everything we do and how we're doing it, the security and shift patterns. It's like they're planning something. I don't like this. It feels like we're always a step behind when it comes to protecting the Luna Queen", Riggs said angrily.

I got it, their only job was to protect the Luna Queen at all costs. I just hoped that it wouldn't be at the cost of their lives. I turned to Max and he was looking at me. "We're careful Nette. Don't worry. You're not getting rid of me that easily", he said then pulled me in a kiss. I melted into him and suddenly I was straddling him. 

"I think I better get going. Good night guys", Riggs said then left.

My lips went straight to his neck. He moaned the moment they touched his skin. He tasted amazing. I sucked and licked the crook of his neck making him moan louder. He turned us so I was under him, and he started removing my pajamas slowly. His lips met mine the moment I was fully naked. "You smell so good babe", he said in the kiss as I felt his hand reach between us guiding his member into my pussy. I arched my back to accommodate him making him smile.

His member stretched me slowly until he was fully inside me. He kissed me harder making me moan as I urged him to move, he growled then started moving in and out of me slowly as our lips devoured each other. I ran my fingers all over his body, it felt amazing, and it made him moan. His lips moved to my neck. My body shivered the moment his lips touched me.

He left open kisses which drove me crazy. I pulled his face to mine and kissed his lips. It felt so good. I pushed my tongue into his mouth making him moan into the kiss as I explored him as if it was the first time I was kissing him. He started moving faster, he was as close as I was. After a few pumps, I felt an orgasm hit me at the same time he poured himself into me. Feeling him pulsing inside me made me moan and pull back so our eyes met. He had a huge smile on his face that matched mine.

"I missed making love to you", he said then kissed my forehead before pulling out. He went to the bathroom and then returned with a towel making me smile. I had no idea how beat up my pussy was until he placed the towel between my legs making me close my eyes and relax. "That feels so good", I said while snuggling into him. I was out like a light.

"That's impossible Your Majesty. I was here the whole time, my wife's in heat. We haven't left the room since she got here. Riggs was here too, ask him", I heard Max saying. His tone was shaken making me wake up to find the Alpha King with two guards and the Royal Beta crowding our room.

"What's going on?", I asked trying to wake up but the pain was insane so I settled with looking at them. The Alpha King looked at me and he looked conflicted. "Let's take this to my office, this matter needs privacy. I don't want to cause any ruckus", he said then walked out of our room.

Max came and kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back. Let me sort this misunderstanding out real quick ok?", he asked and I nodded. He left with the guards who stood on either side of him as if limiting his movements and leaving me with more questions.