Part xxv - Completing the mating process

Minnette's POV

I'm straddling a naked Max exploring his lips as I ride his cock and moan into the kiss. I loved making love to him in a rocking horse position, it made me feel so close to him. He let my legs settle on his waist and held my face in his hands. He moved his lips to the crock on my neck and the next thing I knew his canines were digging into my skin, I held on tighter to his arms as I felt the pain spread across my body. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming then it all changed and suddenly I was feeling so good. It was exotic. It made me moan. One of his hands went to my butt cheek and he started thrusting slowly while sucking my blood. I moaned louder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the best feeling ever.

He retracted his canines and then turned us around so I was under him without removing his member from my pussy. We were in missionary position, our fingers interlocked as he thrusted faster looking at me with his black eyes. "You mine now Nette", Silver said looking into my eyes like he wanted to take my soul. "I'm yours", i said making him release a satisfied growl. "Cum for me baby", Max said making me moan and reach my high. He thrusted a few more then poured himself in me.

I kissed him making him smile in the kiss. "How are you feeling?", I asked. It startled him. "Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?", he asked back in a smile. "Well yes but, something happened at the hospital and your Dad said I have pure blood so, so that's why I asked", I said running my fingers through his hair making him kiss my arm and rest his head on my chest. "Well that explains a lot", he said looking deep in thought. "When I drank your blood the first time. Silver said that he felt lighter. It took us two hours to reach the Royal Pack in wolf form", he said looking like someone who finally found a missing puzzle piece.

"Do you think that it could be better than before? Now that we've completed the mating process?", i asked. "Honestly, I don't know and I don't care. I just want to be with you", he said making me pull him tighter to my chest as we fell asleep.

"Minnette! Minnette! If you don't answer in the next minute I'm gonna break this fancy door of yours!", I heard Royce shouting making me chuckle. "Fuck!", I heard another scream from our bathroom. It was like everyone was talking right in my ear. I got up and realised I was able to hear Zadock too. He was moaning? Oh god!

"Maximus!", I called rushing into the bathroom where I found him admiring his body too. He had more muscle and his eyes were no longer light blue they were red. Like a Vampire. "Yeah, I was speechless too, check this out", he said then he grew an inch taller and his skin turned pale, his ears pointy like a bat and his fangs longer than normal. His nails extended too and he started walking on the wall until he reached the roof. He jumped and landed quietly like a feather then changed back.

"Waoh", was all I could say. "What did you want to tell me, babe? You sounded worried", he asked finally pulling me by the waist. I swallowed hard trying to concentrate. "Your parents. I can hear stuff. Your Dad is um.. he's...", I couldn't finish. He concentrated a bit then he chuckled. "Yeah, it's actually every morning. So this means you have super hearing. I like that", he said with pride.

"What else do you feel?", he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "How do I not hear them?", I asked because it was very distracting. "Take a deep breath and focus on another sound. Like the wind or my heartbeat. I always focus on your heartbeat, it calms me. It should do the trick. Try it", he said and I nodded.

The bedroom lock opened and Colton and Royce walked in as we got out of the bathroom. "Welcome to the family", Colton said then hugged me. "That obvious huh?", I said making him laugh. "Well even though he left Crystal Fort, I still feel his connection and new ones too. Anything exciting happened?", he asked making Max laugh. "You mean besides getting super hearing and the first thing to hear is Dad getting some sugar?", Max said while wiggling his brows. I hid on Colton's chest while they laughed at me.

"Come on babe, it's not that bad", he said trying to pull me from Colton, I smacked his hand away and heard a crack of bones. "Holy shit!", Royce shouted. I pulled away from Colton and found Max fixing his broken wrist. "Oh god, baby I'm so sorry. I just smacked you I didn't mean to... oh god", I started to panic but he held my face with his now healed hand. "Fast healing remember", he said with a smile. I felt so relieved. He kissed my lips and made me feel like we were floating on air.

"Ok I get that this is a happy moment where we're supposed to go away but Minnette we're hungry and there is no way Colton can feed us", Royce said making me laugh in the kiss, and Max growled. I pulled back and pulled Royce by the wrist heading to the kitchen.

"Can you believe that guy? She's not a pack cook you know", I heard Max whine to his brother. "Chill man, how do you think I feel when Jasmine always chooses him over me? Roy lets go shopping, and Roy helps put the painting up. I know I'm always busy but I want to feel important too you know", Colton said huffed. It made me giggle.

"Stop eavesdropping, it's rude", Royce said making me smile. "No, I wasn't", i said making him roll his eyes at me.

We got in the kitchen and made him mix the waffle batter for me while I marinated the chicken. We made chicken and waffles and everyone was happy with it, not that they're picky eaters. They eat everything.

"Congratulations", Jasmine said when she saw my mark. "Thank you", I said while hugging her back. "This place is so good for me, I feel relaxed and more like myself than at the Pack", she said making me look at her like she grew two heads. "Minnette, here I can be Jasmine, the real me. Not Luna of the Crystal Fort Pack. No one expects me to have all the answers or always be there when something goes wrong. It's overwhelming sometimes", she said making me remember what Nimerah told me about being a Luna.

"I understand but you're good at it", I encourage her making her smile. She furrowed her brows and then sniffed me. It made me look at her with shock. "Is everything ok?", I asked and instead of answering she smiled and said, "It will be".