Part xlvi - Her highness baby Monna

Minnette's POV

"Zadock, give the baby to me right now, I mean it!", Xaria shouted at the top of her lungs but Zadock didn't even flinch which made me laugh. "Dad, give her the baby", Max shouted back making Zadock furrow his brows but gave the baby to Xaria. Max released a breath making me chuckle. "This is not funny Nette, they've been fighting over her since they arrived. I'm the father of the baby and I haven't gotten the chance to hold her since I got here", he complained making me laugh even more. I couldn't resist.

"You get to be the one to announce her name though", I said while wiggling my brows and that got him excited again. "Guys, can I get your attention please?", he asked but no one turned or paid attention to him. "Ok then don't. I wanted to announce her name but since you're all busy I'll keep it to myself", he said then folded his hands on his chest. Everyone turned to him in a rush and it was clear they were eager, especially Dad and Zadock, who had gotten quite close.

"Give me the baby", he said making Xaria furrow her brows. "She needs to know her name, Mum, give her to me", he said and this time around she agreed, with hesitation. When she was in Max's arms she smiled and it was like they were stuck in their world for a few seconds until Zadock cleared his throat. "Everyone, say hello to Monna Maximus Kincaid", he said and earned a set of 'aaawwws'. He hissed her tiny forehead and she smiled again. "It's time to eat my princess", he said then handed her to me. She latched on my breast perfectly and started sucking. The sounds she made caused Max to chuckle, "You were hungry huh?", he asked with his finger on her tiny hand. She held on to it until she fell asleep on the breast. "Let me help her burp", Max said and took her as I reached for the bowl of soup that Mum made me to help with milk production. 

Monna drinks a lot of milk so I had to keep up and it has been helping.

"When are you returning home? We want to come to see you when Mum and Dad are away that way I can have the baby to myself", Mila said making me laugh. "Tomorrow, they came to keep me company but you know Dad can't stay away from the restaurant for long and he can't leave Mum behind because apparently, I make her 'forget' about him. Can you imagine that?", I said making her laugh. "Yeah, I can actually. Ever since he started spending time with Zadock, he's become more and more addicted to Mum. it's nice", she said making me smile. "Oh by the way, your niece's name is Monna Maximus Kincaid", I said with pride. "That is so posh, I can see myself spoiling her already. Chester! The baby is called Monna, isn't that fancy... I know. Sorry about that, he would have been mad at me if I didn't tell him ASAP, I'm teaching him how to gossip and the first rule is to share news when it's still hot", she said making me laugh. 

"Is Amy coming too?", I asked knowing that I hadn't been that much in touch with her for a while. "Yes, she called me yesterday and told me to update her when I know the date we will be leaving. Liam told Sebastian that she's warmer nowadays and even agreed to leave her job for real this time", Mila said surprising me. "I can't believe it. I guess I'm back on her good side then", I said making her laugh. Monna started crying and before I could move from my hospital bed, Max walked into the ward, sanitised his hands, and picked her up. "Don't cry my princess papa's here", he said making me smile. "I have to go Mila. I need to feed Monna", "Ok baby sis, see you soon ok? I love you", "I love you too", I replied then hung up.

"Hi babe, brought you lunch and a gift from Nayeli", Max said then kissed my forehead while placing the bags on my lap. I opened them and it was the usual chicken soup and a T-shirt written 'new mum in town'. "This is so cute, omg!!", I said making Max turn from the changing table where he placed Monna ready to change her diaper. "It is Nette, you should wear it later when we're leaving", he said then went back to the task in front of him. I took a picture of him and sent it to the family WhatsApp group. 

Mum🥰: They look so cute 🥹🥹

Seb: Good luck getting your husband back 😈

My Milly👭🏾: Shut up Seb.

My Milly👭🏾: They look adorable right Chester?

Chester😎: They sure do. Congrats Minnette. Can't wait to see her.

Chester😎: I call dibs on holding her first✋🏽

Liam: In your dreams 😎

It was getting out of hand and thank god Max was done with Monna. He gave her to me making me dump my phone on the table that was next to the bed. He helped adjust the bed so I was sitting comfortably while breastfeeding. "Sheesh! What was going on here? 60 texts!", Max asked while looking at his phone. He started laughing making me smile. "You guys are crazy. Babe, do you think it's ok if I ask Mila to add my family to the group?", he asked nervously making my smile even bigger. "Yes Max, they're family too, she'll love it", I said and he nod then started typing like a crazy person making me laugh. 

I was pulled to a sparkling chest when I was gathering our things ready to go home making me yelp. "Max!", I said with a smile as I turned only to meet lustful red eyes. I walked backward as I tried to process what he was thinking and why it was so random. I felt a wall on my back making me look behind and I was pinned on the wall. I looked at Monna and she was sound asleep. "She's asleep and the door is locked. I've waited for too long wife, I need you", he said then started kissing my neck, I was almost giving in when I remembered I was in the postpartum period. "Max... baby, I'm still on my period. We have to wait until I finish", I told him but he was busy licking my mark. I knew I had to push him away otherwise I was going to lose my willpower.

He growled with his eyes going black. I had to calm him down. I decided to pull him and unbuckle his belt fast, I went on my knees and took his rock-hard member from his boxer. He was leaking with precum, my throat was suddenly dry making me lick him eagerly which made him hold on to a drip stand making it bend. I started sucking him fast until he released himself in my mouth. When I pulled back, my eyes were watering and he was panting with a smile on his face.