Part xxxiii - Sacrifices

Maximus' POV

I walked towards her slowly, I exposed my canines ready to feed on her. When I was right in front of her curvy body I kneeled and circled my hands on her waist while taking in her nipples. "Aaah", she screamed in ecstasy and I knew I started in the right place. Her fingers entered my scalp and I almost lost balance. I pulled back and looked at her. "Don't stop, please", she begged making my cock get painfully hard. I went to her other nipple and started my slow assault. It made her core leak onto my knee. I pushed my knee in between her legs to get more juices out. The wetness felt so good on my skin.

"I want more", she begged again and this time around I pulled back and stood up. I kissed her cute lips until her tiny hand grabbed my cock, telling me she meant business. "Sssss, ok babe, I'll give you what you want", I whispered and she released me. I picked her up bridal style and then took her to our bed. She relaxed the moment her back met the mattress and I knew she was about to fall asleep on me so I moved into a Pretzel Dip position fast making her eyes go wide with shock. 

"I like that", she said in a moan with her eyes closed. I started thrusting slowly until I felt her pussy starting to suffocate me. I started rubbing her bud and more juice fell from her core. "Aaah! Yes", she kept repeating making me smile. I smacked her butt making her moan louder. "Keep it down baby mama", I whispered while turning her on her back and then into a G-Whiz position, it took two thrusts to make her cum making me smile. "One more then we sleep ok babe?", I asked in a voice I knew she wouldn't say no to and it worked.

I woke up at 4 am and went on patrol. Wyatt joined me the moment I circled around the palace. "Good morning Sir", I greeted him when I was close enough. "Good morning Max. Is uh, Mila still around?", he asked nervously which startled me. "Yeah, they will be leaving around noon why?", I asked hoping I'll understand. "Oh uh. Nothing, I just wanted to ask. She looks like an awesome woman that's all", he said scratching the back of his head.

I tried to put the pieces together and then it hit me. "She's your mate isn't she?", my question made him look even more suspicious. "What makes you say that? Did she talk about me?", his eagerness gave him away and when he realized it, he looked at his feet. "I know what you're thinking. I won't destroy her marriage, what kind of a man will I be if I destroy her family", he said knowingly making me furrow my brows. I was about to ask him how he knew about her family when he beat me to it. "My wolf and I spent the night by her window last night. We heard her talk to her kids on the phone. It pains me to say this but she seems happy", he said looking like he was in pain.

I didn't know what to say to him because the pain looked unbearable. "Does he treat her right at least?", he asked looking into the distance. "Yes, yes he does", i answered. "Good, let's hope it stays that way... Maximus, don't tell anyone about this", he said then went back to the palace leaving me with more questions than answers.

"Sebastian leave my ice cream alone. If you eat it, I will kill you, I swear!", I found my wife screaming with tears in her eyes while Sebastian was laughing like a madman with a spoon in one hand and an ice cream cup in the other. He was holding them on his head and my wife was trying to get to it. "This is so much fun", he said making Mila shake her head. I walked behind him quietly then took the ice cream and gave it to my Nette. "Thank you baby daddy", she said with sniffs. I lifted her to the counter then stood between her legs and started wiping her tears away.

"There you go. Can I get a kiss for rescuing your ice cream?", I asked and she nodded like a child then welcomed my kiss with a moan. She tasted like Cookies and cream. These weird cravings were changing every day. "I thought you didn't like cookies and cream", i said making her raise a brow. "I do now", she said while shrugging her shoulders. I turned to Mila and she did the same.

"Why don't you crave steak?", I asked making her smile. "It's 8 am baby. You wanna eat steak now?", she asked while eating her ice cream. "Yeah, I can make myself a sandwich", i said making her put the ice cream away and push herself off the counter. She started putting things together and half an hour later we were enjoying sandwiches.

I was busy stuffing my face with food when I felt eyes on me when I looked up. She was admiring me with a huge smile and a spoon in her mouth. I winked at her and she giggled. "You two are so old school", Sebastian whined earning a smack from Mila. "Let them be", she said making me laugh.

"This is it. We'll plan the next visit with the whole family that way they can also see how amazing this Pack is", Mila said then hugged us. Sebastian followed. He didn't look like he wanted to leave but it was inevitable. "I love you guys, see you soon", he said then switched the car on and drove away. "I really wanted them to stay longer", Minnette whined then sniffed. When I lifted her chin, she had tears in her eyes. I wiped them away and then kissed her forehead. "Don't cry, babe. They will be back in no time and with the whole family ok?", I asked and she nodded.

"We love you Max", she said while sitting in the living room ready to watch a movie while I go to work. "I love you guys too", i said then kissed her belly and her lips before leaving.

"Hey man", I greeted Riggs who looked drown in thought. "Hey, I heard what Wyatt said to you in the morning. I can't believe he just let her walk out of his life like that", Riggs said surprising me. I looked around and there was no one but me and him. "How did you know about that", i asked in a quiet voice. "I was in the patrol too. I was just late than you guys so you were ahead of me", he explained making me speechless.