Part xxxi - A tour in the Royal Pack

Minnette's POV

"Good morning Princess, Papa can't wait to meet you. I love you so much", I felt Max's hot breath on my belly button making me open my eyes and look down. He was talking to our baby and the act made me smile. It was a beautiful sight. "Even though I like what I see, I really need you", I said while biting my lower lip. He looked up at me and his ruby-red eyes sparked making me giggle.

"I'm still nursing my blue balls from yesterday. Are you sure you want this?", he teased making me giggle. I did want him yesterday but I was so tired, I couldn't keep my eyes open the moment I felt the mattress. "It's funny huh? Some wife you are", he said again making me pout. He hovered over me and the first thing I felt was his hard member on my thigh. 

"Mmmnh...I need you Maximus", I said while closing my eyes, when I didn't get an answer, I opened them and found him in his vampire form. I felt my core going out of control, I wanted to press my thighs together but he slipped right between them making me close my eyes again and moan. "What are you trying to hide from me mate", he asked with a hissing sound, it did things to me and I ended up feeling more aroused than before. I needed him inside me.

I pulled his face to mine, and when our lips met, I moaned and felt my body giving up, surrendering to him. He entered me and the stretch made me scream. "Keep it down wife", he whispered and all I could focus on was the cold air that tickled my shoulder. "Sorry", i said making him pull back and smile at me. His fangs looked lethal at this point but instead of cowering away, I wanted him to sink them on my neck.

"Your smell is so intoxicating", he said then started thrusting slowly. Our eyes met and he increased his pace making me reach my high in record time. I could not believe it was possible but ever since I reached 10 weeks, I've been feeling so horny.

He turned us around so I was on top of him and I couldn't move. I felt like his member was moving my insides all over the place. "Nette, what's the wrong baby?", he asked making me realise I had my brows furrowed. "It's too big", I said while avoiding his eyes, I felt shy and had no idea why. It makes him chuckle. He moved in a sitting position with his hands under my ass cheeks then started lifting me up and down his member slowly. It felt magical.

I arched my back and held on to his shoulders as I enjoyed the ride, the pain of being stretched long forgotten. "That feels so good... oh god!", I said between moans. "Cum for me my love", he whispered and I gave in, reaching my high with full force. "You're so beautiful", he said while inspecting my body, it was covered in sweat and so was his.

He lifted me like I weighed nothing and put me on my side while securing himself right behind me. He held my chin in his hand and directed my lips to his. The kiss was so dominating and wet and exotic that I just couldn't help but moan. He entered me in a go making me gasp. He smirked while looking into my eyes. "That felt so good babe", I said making him hiss. "Anhaa", was all I could say. He increased his pace and when his movements became sloppy I knew he was close. He thrusted three more times and I felt his warm semen fill my insides and it was a lot.

"That was a lot", he said the moment his body returned to normal. I couldn't form any words so I ended up chuckling. "Are you guys ok?", he asked while inspecting my swollen belly, then my inner thighs which were covered in us, literally. "I'm so happy that I'm finally here with you. Sleeping alone was no fun at all", I said making him give me a peck. "You have no idea", he said making us both laugh.

We finally decided to wake up and take a shower. We found Sebastian in the kitchen eating leftovers while Mila was nowhere to be seen. "Where is Mila?", I asked making him turn to us. She's at Adele's, she went to pick up some stuff", he said while shoving a spoon full of basmati rice in his mouth. I went on to make coffee for Max who was mindlinking someone. "She's on her way", he said when his eyes returned to normal. "Thank you baby", i said giving him a peck on the lips while giving him his coffee.

"Guys did you know that Riggs could turn into a huge dragon?", Mila asked walking in with so much adrenaline. I ended up laughing and Sebastian looked lost. "You're serious? where is he?", he asked running out of the house. "Is he serious?", I asked. "Let him be Nette, what's the point of having permission to visit the Royal Pack if you can't see dragons at will?", Max said making me reserve my comments.

"I can't believe it. It looks like an ordinary town to me", Mila said as we walked across the streets. Max decided to take them around the pack and show them what it had to offer. "It is actually. If we had more time, I would have taken you to the nightclub I usually go to with my squad. I bet Sebastian will feel like he was dreaming", he said making me elbow him. He just gave Sebastian an idea and I could see my brother's face light up like a Christmas tree. "Wha-", "We're definitely not leaving without going to that club", Sebastian said while wiggling his brows at me. I glared at Max who looked terrified. "It's ok Minnette, I wanna go too", Mila said with a huge smile.

When we returned home, I went to Mila's room to gossip for a bit. "You won't believe what Mum and Aunt Laura are up to", she said the moment I walked into the room while looking at her phone. I rushed to look only to see them doing baby shopping. "They're insane... call her now", I said making her call Mum.

The first thing we saw was a baby shop because she had turned the camera. "Mum, we can't see you", Mila said making her huff. She turned the camera and almost dropped the phone when she saw me. "Minnette, hi baby", she said nervously. The phone was taken by Aunt Laura making me furrow my brows. "Hi kiddos, what do you want?", she asked making me smirk. 

"I thought we spoke about you guys not doing any baby shopping until we know the gender", I said making them giggle. I swear my mum and her friends are just too much. "If it makes you feel better we bought white things without any words".