Part xiv - Our extended family

Minnette's POV

I woke up earlier than everyone, leaving a snoring Max in bed, it must have been an eventful night. It was close to the afternoon so I decided to add chicken soup to grilled cheese and potato wedges for them. I made coffee too, Max was addicted to it. It's like he couldn't survive without it.

"Babe?", Max called from the living room. "In the kitchen", I said as I finished putting the last stack of grilled cheese on the kitchen counter. He entered the kitchen wearing nothing but sweatpants, it was very distracting considering I could see his member moving every time he walked closer to me. He was holding my phone and his face looked serious.

"What does this twat mean with this text?", he asked showing me Winston's text from last night. "I don't know, I didn't answer it, why were you going through my phone Max?", I asked with furrowed brows. "Nayeli called, I was talking to her and when I hung up, I saw the text, I wasn't snooping", he said then lifted me like a baby, putting me on the marble counter next to the sink.

"Good morning, wife", he said kissing my neck. I ran my fingers across his hair making him purr in delight. "Good morning, husband", i said then pulled his lips to mine. He tasted like mint, no doubt the taste came from the mouthwash making me smile into the kiss as I felt his hand enter the back of my hot pants, and he grab my ass cheek making me giggle.

"It smells like heaven in here... guys! the food's in here", Kira said making Max pull his hand out. My eyes fell on his hard member who was almost tearing his sweatpants. "Man, you need to take care of that or you're gonna get blue balls", Riggs said as he entered the kitchen with a tired-looking Selene and an excited Tyson. "I could stay in this house forever", Tyson said taking one of the grilled cheese sandwiches and shoving it in his mouth.

"You do know that there's something called 'a greeting' like, good morning Minnette, thank you for preparing this amazing food for us before shoving it in your mouth right?", Selene asked as she reached for some coffee.

"Good morning Minnette, thank you for preparing this amazing food for us", Tyson said making me smile. "Good morning gang", i said trying to get down from the counter but a certain wall wouldn't move. "I need you", he whispered making my body shiver. I nodded and he carried me to our bedroom.

We returned three hours later and there was no food left for Max so I had to start cooking again and by the time I was done, it was dinner time.

"I can't believe how amazing this place is", Riggs said when we were sitting in the backyard enjoying the moonlight with drinks in our hands. "Yeah, Silver would run for miles, it's really refreshing", Max said as he snuggled into me. "We should race", Kira said making Max sit up right with excitement. "I'm in, who wants to get their butts kicked?", Tyson said already removing his clothes and making me hide my face in the throw blanket I had covering my feet. A few minutes later I was staring at five wolves. They were all massive and beautiful but one in particular caught my eye. He walked closer to me and licked my face making me laugh.

"Silver, make Mama proud", I said and he nodded his head. "On your marks!", I said and they got in one line. "Get set! Go!", I said and watched as they started running into the forest with Silver leading the way. It took Silver twenty minutes to emerge from the forest and come sit right in front of me, resting his massive head on my lap. He was panting, struggling to calm himself making me pet him and scratch the back of his ears. He relaxed instantly making me kiss his fur. We started hearing paws getting closer and soon the four wolves appeared and they both looked disappointed when they saw Silver making me laugh. They started changing back so I turned to look away until I heard Riggs complaining that Max was not part of the race because he knew the woods and he had a vampire gene. "You could fly too you know?", Selene teased making me laugh.

Silver got up and then transformed into his human body right in front of me, he winked before reaching for his pants and putting them on. "Are we going out tonight or watching a movie?", Riggs asked and we all went for a movie. "I'll make chocolate popcorn", I volunteered. "Oh hallelujah", Tyson said making the rest shake their heads. We got inside and Max and I went to the kitchen and made popcorn ready for the movie.

"What are we going for?", I asked as Tyson took one of the bowls and then sat on one of the sofas. "We are doing a Transformers marathon", Kira said excitedly. I nodded then went to sit next to her only to be pulled away making her huff. "You're with her 24/7 Max, can you just let her be without you for the movies?", she whined but he didn't answer. He placed me on his lap and gave me his bowl for me to hold. "We're ready", he told Selene who was looking at us impatiently.

I loved having his colleagues and friends come over. It was the best part of us moving into the Royal Pack, a sense of family. Even though my family gave him that too, it was nothing compared to what his team had to offer. Werewolf races, dragon rides, food reheating without a microwave. He didn't have to hide who he was around them. It was nice to see him having the time of his life with people who understood him.

I woke up when I felt my body being put on bed. I turned and saw Max smiling at me. "What?", I asked feeling my eyes getting heavier. "Nothing, I just love you", he said then kissed my forehead. "I love you too. Cuddles?", I said stretching my hands like a kid making him chuckle. He stood up and removed his shirt then joined me between the sheets with his hands circling me and his body swallowing me like a blanket. The best feeling in the whole world. I was out like a light.

I felt hot air on my clit making me wake up in the middle of the night only to find Silver in his wolf form with his tongue dangling on my bud as if waiting for my permission. I smiled making him growl. I nod my head and his massive tongue entered my pussy making me moan and hold on to the sheets for dear life. He kept on pushing in and out of me in the most exotic way as if searching for something making me see the stars and scream in ecstasy until I reached my orgasm, he licked every juice that came out of me.