FOUR

Palestine was never a state lol😂💩 "

Even if it was never a state, wiping out 2.2million civilians is okay with you?!

" Hamas attacked first, they bombed over 1400 civilians on October 7th🌝."

Isreal wiped out 750,000 Palestinians in the mid 1900s. Those aren't just numbers, they're PEOPLE!

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE ( BECAUSE YOU'RE CERTAINLY NOT HUMAN). IF YOU SUPPORT SUCH SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOOK!

  from the sky to the ground, Isreal💩 will be taken down! #freepalestine🇵🇸♥️
                        🌼🌼🌼

Danny was sick that day. I went to wake her up as her mother had instructed but her whole body was burning. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was running. She was so deep asleep that I was scared something worse was happening to her.

" Mrs Ferrari, Danny-she's sick!" I hadn't realized when I lifted the girl in my arms and carried her towards her mother.

" Every single time? Why does this happen everything I need you to do something I want? Was it because of the yoghurt again?" Anastasia sighed exasperatedly.

Danny sniffled and managed a nod. It looked painful for her.

What's that supposed to mean? Was Danny not supposed to have the yoghurt? I was ordered to give it to her.

I stared at the woman before me. Her eyes were shooting daggers at the four year old girl in my arms. Anastasia muttered something under her breath before brushing past me.

" Leave her on the bed. I'll call the doctor." She strutted up the stairs.

I was baffled. What kind of woman is this? It was like she wasn't speaking about her own daughter. Danny subconsciously snuggled into me and I just couldn't let her go.

" Oh, and Charlotte?" My head snapped towards her direction. She was at the top of the stairs, her back was turned to me but her head was facing sideways.

" Next time you come late I will make sure you never try it again." She gritted before leaving.

" Bathroom." Danny cried in my arms.

I hurriedly took her to the bathroom and helped her onto the toilet. It was then I realized... Danny was lactose intolerant.

Anastasia knew.

                      ~ ~ ~

" Hello? Earth to Lola?" Dean snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head, finally deciding to discard my thoughts about last night. Dean and Skye gave me irritated looks but I only shrugged.

" What?" I asked.

" You've been zoning out alot lately, babe. Anything you aren't telling us?" Dean asked, his expression laced with concern.

" It's not important. My boss was just really upset that I arrived late, again." I smiled.

They didn't need to know about Danny. She was my job and for some reason I didn't feel it was right to tell them too much about the angel. If I didn't get this job I wouldn't even know she existed.

" What a jerk. If this boss of yours ever tries anything, you can always come to us. You know that Lola." Skye smiled, adding the finishing touches to my makeup.

Since I wasn't able to go with them to the club yesterday they cancelled their plans and decided to force me tonight.

Unfortunately for me, Anastasia had called and told me I could stay back today because she'd take care of Danny. I didn't trust her words but there was nothing I could do. I'll go really early tomorrow and check on the little girl.