TWENTY

Isreal supporters should PLEASE stop ghost reading my books. Endeavor to comment so I can block you. What hurts more than knowing hypocrites like you exist is knowing the fact some of y'all are reading my books without my knowledge. Show some support for Isreal so I'll be able to block you please.

Why the hell would you read my book up till the end and then decide to comment something stupid?? It's giving no self-respect because I already asked you to leave since the beginning yet here you arr proving to me that you decided to stay where you're not wanted. Your comments are as irrelevant as your entire existence. I don't know you and I don't like you. SO PLEASE DO NOT READ MY BOOKS!!!

Isreal has been trying ( miserably) to occupy Palestine since 1948. I don't need you occupying my comment section too. Write your own story for fucks sake.

                        🌼 🌼 🌼

Skye didn't ask why I took so long. She took the Doritos from my hands and sang a high-pitched ' thank you '. We continued our shopping and eventually headed home. Dean was having a double shift today so I basically had the apartment all yo myself.

" So how's work?" Skye asked as she helped me stock the fridge.

" It's going pretty well." I shrugged.

" Just well? Nothing interesting?" Skye rolled her eyes. She was always the gist lover. I knew what she wanted to hear.

She wanted me to tell her how I met some handsome guy and haven't been able to take my eyes off him. She wanted me to rant about some other guy while I was in a relationship.

" Skye you know I'm in a relationship." I chuckled.

" That doesn't mean! You can always have a crush. Dean won't mind." She poked me with her elbow and wiggled her eyebrows.

Dean hadn't said anything to me this morning. I woke up in my bed today and immediately felt awful. He had invited me to his room and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I knew he was mad but I was thankful for what he did.

" Of course you'd say that. What kind of friend are you?" I joked.

" The best friend. I know what's best for you Hun. You can always listen to me." She grinned.

I closed the fridge when I was sure it couldn't take any more and leaned against the counter.

" So, about what you told me last night..." I smiled when I saw her smile brighten.

" You fell asleep on me." She pouted playfully.

" I was really exhausted. " I chuckled breathlessly.

" It's okay. We're good. Plus, you remember what I said...right?" Skye placed a hand on her hip and gave me a pointed look.

" Of course I did. You guys are back together and will get married." I gestured with my hand. The last part was a joke but the dreamy smile on Skye's face told me she wanted that too.

" Hopefully." She sighed.

" What do you mean ' hopefully ' ? He got you pregnant." I whisper-yelled the last part.

Skye's eyebrows furrowed and she pursed her lips.

" Not everyone gets a happy ending. You should know that." I was taken aback by the seriousness in her tone. 

It was clear that she and this lover of hers still had some things to talk about.

" When do I get to meet him?"  I changed the topic.

She shrugged, opening a sachet of Doritos and helping herself. I tried to sneak myself some but she smacked my hand and glared at me.

" Get your own." She snapped and turned away.

" You haven't answered my question." I stuck my tongue out to the back of her head.

" I've been trying to persuade him. He doesn't want to come out yet." Skye sighed.

" What? Is he afraid of me?" I joked feeling delighted at the thought of having Skye's boyfriend fear me.

Dean and Skye never took me seriously. I was smaller and younger than both of them and my looks didn't help the situation either. Now that there was someone who feared me I would make sure it stayed that way by showing absolutely no mercy.

" What are you thinking about?" Skye gave me a quizzical look.

" Nothing." I shook my head dismissively.

" Let's talk about my neice or nephew's name. I have a few in mind." I dragged her towards the living room.

" Isn't it too early for that?" Skye chuckled, plopping herself onto the couch. I sat beside her and shook my head.

" It's never too early to decide names Skye. Come on." I rolled my eyes.

                                      ~ ~ ~

" Dani-elle Valewia Fewawi." Danny nodded her head.

" Huh?" I craned my neck, hoping to hear her better.

" My name. That's the name mommy gave me." Danny said tapping the corner of her lips with her crayon.

We were currently colouring in her room. Danny was lying on the soft furry rug in the center of her room and I was lying across her. I don't remember what I had asked that made her tell me her full name. I don't remember asking her anything at all. But I liked it when she started a conversation on her own.

It meant she was really warming up to me.

" Valeria?" I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

" Mhmm." Danny nodded before switching crayons.

" That's a very pretty name, Danny." I played with one of her curls.

" No, it's not." She pouted slightly.

" Why do you say that? " I smiled at how adorable she looked.

" Because I have two friends who are also Valeria. I don't like it." Danny began coloring harshly. She seemed to have forgotten what she was doing and was acting on what she felt.

Anger

" Is that why you prefer being called Danny?" I asked softly.

Danny nodded her head, but shook it afterwards.

" Mommy is always screaming Elle. I don't like Elle."

It took a moment for me to realize that she was talking about herself and not someone else. So Danny didn't like being called Elle because her mother called her that?

" But Elle is a beautiful name. " I said.

" No like." Danny huffed.

" Alright fine. Danny suits you way better anyway. It's cute." I smiled.

Danny shook her head vigorously.

" Not cute..." She looked at the ceiling thoughtfully.

" Different."

I laughed and ruffled her hair. She was too cute for her own good.

" You're absolutely right. It's different, special....unique."

Danny hummed in agreement and continued to colour the huge umbrella in her colouring book. She handed me a blue crayon and asked me to help her color the handle. It was a funny looking umbrella but it was how she wanted it.

" I think Lola is a pretty name." She said suddenly.

" I know." I joked, making her giggle.

" Daddy likes it too."