EIGHT

MATTEO

                       🌼🌼🌼

" What do we do with them, Capo? " Vincent, one of the bouncers asked me.

I almost didn't catch his words. My mind was already wandering to the girl I had seen a few minutes ago.

I only saw a for a few minutes but I had already memorized every detail. She had dark curly hair and chocolate equally dark eyes. Her skin looked so creamy it was like she had milk for blood instead.

Her pink plump lips were shining due to a light amount of lipgloss but what intrigued me the most was her face. She resembled one of those baby faced asians Danny loved watching on TV.

If I didn't take a look at her curves I'd think she was way too young for a club. She was just like her. My woman.

I would have approached her. Taken her. But the bastard in front of me dragged her away before I could. I wasn't mad, I was livid. He had to have some sort of relationship with her.

" Please Sir,W-We won't trespass again." The dark haired boy trembled. The girl behind me was equally frightened but the way she was staring at me got on my nerves.

People didn't really get to see this side of me. I was very good at hiding my rage but now...I didn't even realize I was scowling. My teeth hurt from having then clenched so hard and my knuckles were white. No wonder they were scared.

" Where's your little friend?" I quirked a brow. I wasn't going to waste any much time. I needed to know where she was. Who she was. Maybe if I learned that they were together I would forget about her.

" She's gone." The boy frowned, a new expression taking over his face.

Jealousy?

I scoffed, deciding to push his buttons a bit to see how far he'd go. Zac did say to have fun.

" She's a fine specimen that's for sure." I leaned closer, enjoying how his jaw clenched.

The girl beside him also had the same expression. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smudged. She must have been having fun when my men took her away.

" Who is she?" I raised a brow, lowering my voice so I could get my desired effect.

Fear. The boy shook slightly, his eyes swirling with shock, anger and fear. I just loved seeing him that way.

" She's mine. " He growled.

This time I let the smile take over my face. She was taken? That's disappointing. But strangely enough, it only made me want her even more.

I always loved a good thrill.

Reaching for the boys hair, I ruffled it a bit, smirking when he pushed back harshly. He had no idea how pathetic he looked.

" What's her name?" I stood back up.

The both of them remained silent, their eyes held so much trepidation but their stances were firm. Each of them had their own reason to keep silent and it only made me more curious.

" Vincent?" I nodded to one of the bouncers behind me.

Vincent moved closer and reached for his pocket. He pulled out a gun, only letting them have a peek before shoving it back inside his pocket. Like all the other cowards, their eyes widened and they began stammering again.

" I'll ask you one more time." I folded my hands behind my back.

" If you tell me her name, I'll set you free. Without a single scratch." I smiled smugly.

" What's her name?" I repeated lowly.

" Here name is..." The girl started, a bit too slow for my liking.

" Cherry." The boy spoke up.

" Her name is cherry alright? Just let us go, please." He lowered his head in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

" Cherry." I repeated.

The name didn't sound right. It didn't fit her at all. If I hadn't seen her earlier I probably would have been turned off that instant. But I did see her. And I had to have her.

I nodded towards the men behind them and they finally backed up. The two of them hurriedly got up and ran away. I stared at their backs and chuckled.

Who exactly were they taking for a fool?

" Come again!" I yelled back.

The guy turned over to me and raised his middle finger. He yelled a curse words before turning back.

Oh?

" Get him." I smirked.

My men were after him in seconds. He was a fiesty boy and I wondered whether Zac would like to play with him a little while. If not, then I'd just let him off with a warning.

                               ~ ~ ~

" Where were you, darling? Aurora and her husband wanted to meet you tonight. " Anastasia asked once I got back.

I wasn't in the mood to speak. Danny was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up again. She had gotten better now but she still hasn't been eating well.

I ignored my wife's words and began taking off my clothes. I hated having conversations with her because they were all about the same thing.

Let's make love.

Give me more money.

Danny should start her modelling career now.

The second one was okay with me but the first and last was a hard pass. Anastasia had a great body but I hated every part of hwr to the very core. There's no way I'm letting my daughter start modelling either.

She already had enough of her childhood snatched by her mother and I wasn't going to use her to get more money. I have enough anyway.

" They miss Danny so much. Mr Salt wants to meet you too." She continued.

I put on some sweats and git on the other side of the bed. I hated sleeping with clothes on but Anna made me reconsider my own habits.

" Come on, my love. Answer me. They're coming tomorrow-" She tried to touch me but I was quick to seat her hand away.

" Go to bed and stop bothering me." I glared at her.

She huffed and stomped into the bathroom, making sure to lock it as she did. I didn't mind. In fact I loved it that way.

Maybe now I could go to sleep without having to worry about getting raped again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~