EPILOGUE

I apologize for taking too long. I've been busy with my other book. But here it is.

P.S, Sorry if it's not what you expected but it's an update so.... enjoy!

~~~

CHARLOTTE

                                  🌼🌼🌼🌼

" Come on, my little princess. Say mama." Olivia cooed at her daughter.

Lyanna smiled, her two front teeth showing. She babbled utter nonsense, making her mother pout slightly. Damien appeared from behind his mother, the corners of his cheeks stained with the whipped cream from his breakfast.

" Say meemee, L." He poked at her sides.

" Mimi." Lyanna obeyed.

I gasped, chuckling after I noticed Olivia's bewildered expression.

" Meemee? I'm meemee now?" She quirked a brow at her son, bending over to whip his cheeks.

" That's what she says. " He shrugged.

" I like meemee." He grinned cheekily.

Olivia chuckled lightly and carried her daughter over to her husband. I watched as Alexander subconsciously wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and kisses her cheeks gently.

" She's calling me meemee." Olivia told him.

" And Damien likes it."

Alexander's brows knitted as he shot a small glare at his son who wiggled his brows in return.

" That's fine." He sighed deeply.

" But if she starts calling me peepee, we're gonna have a problem." He stated.

I threw my head back and laughed. I never pinned Alexander as a funny man. He wasn't. But with the kind of family he had it was understandable how he would change. He was this funny, childish man when he was with his family and it was cute.

He and Damien had this weird bod were they would constantly bicker and compete for Olivia's attention. It was funny to watch because Olivia was always stuck in a dilemma. Even she could only take so much from them.

No wonder she was glad to meet me.

" What are you smiling at?" I felt Matteo wrap his arms around me.

" Them. " I chuckled gesturing towards Alex and Damien.

" They're too cute."

Matteo glanced at his cousin and scowled , before a smile slowly stretched his lips.

" Maybe. I think you'd also make a great mother." I felt my cheeks heat up at his words and hid my face behind my hair.

" We haven't even gotten married yet and you're talking about kids? Isn't Danny enough?" I joked.

Matteo grinned cheekily and pecked my neck.

" Nope! I have so much money I need kids to spend it on."

" Kids? What if I want one kid." I teased.

" That's too bad, fiore because I stop when I like." He smirked.

I smacked his chest as more heat creeped up my cheeks.

" I hate you."

" I love you more, baby." He laughed.

The two of us sat in silence, watching Alex and Damien argue over something Lyanna did and who saw it first. Olivia glanced between them an exhausted look in her eyes as she did.