CONFRONTATION

" Charlotte has a ' poor me' attitude..."

" Charlotte is pathetic in a way..."

What's pathetic is how y'all haters force yourself to read something you don't like and spew shit about it. Do you really need someone to tell y'all to leave? The worst part is most of y'all are just some wannabes who enjoy trashing people's work when you don't have one of your own.

I know it's normal for a character to be hated but insulting is a whole other level, and I don't take insults lightly. Sometimes I just ignore nasty comments and mute them but there are days when I decided to speak up. I despise haters, but hey... they're everywhere.

Charlotte has a dying grandmother and the person who was supposed to be the love of her life partially exploded in her face. We all are different so our reaction to certain scenarios are not the same.

Charlotte isn't the purest of heart but she also isn't nasty. She's also not badass like some of you want her to be. She's normal. She tries her possible best to avoid violence and often runs away from things like what happened between she and Dean. So those of you upset that she didn't start screaming her lungs out at him like a maniac, then deal with it!

Also, I want y'all to understand that Matteo doesn't really care about the consequences of his actions as long as he gets what he wants. He's the one who kisses Charlotte before she can even register, not vice versa.

Yes, she blushes and all but that's it. She doesn't ask him to do it again. Let's be for real too, what would you do if someone so sinfully handsome pecks you and tells you that you peaked his interest?

I don't know about you but I'd be flattered, though my loyalty would still be with my partner. I'd still be flattered, I mean...

Thank you, Sir🤭

* Clears throat* But still...

Charlotte isn't like the FL in my previous book. She's a shy little woman who had burdens on her shoulder. She's not a whore, doesn't have the best relationship with her parents, and is just trying to make Danny happy.

Like I said....DEAL WITH IT! Better yet, get the fuck out!

P.s,
Double update in a few minutes. Ain't I a darling 😁?