SIXTY-NINE

🌼 🌼 🌼

She was wearing a black, knee-length gown with sleeves up to her wrists. The gown fitted her body perfectly, hugging ever curve in the right places.

She had unique, yet gorgeous blue eyes and her jet black hair fell down her back in luscious waves. She was holding a babygirl in her right arm and a suitcase in the other.

Her brows knitted together as they scanned the empty living room before landing on us.

" Matteo."

She smiled, dropping the suitcase on the floor and making her way towards us. Her eyes never left his as she approached us.

" Olivia." He breathed.

Even I could hear the nervousness in his voice as her grin widened.

She had multiple auras radiating off her.

There was that warm one, then one that made me feel slightly intimidated, and one of confidence.

" You know, you've got a lot of nerve disappearing on us like that. Not even a phone call? " She squinted her eyes at him playfully.

Matteo's hold on me tightened as he chuckled breathlessly.

" Oh? Is she the reason behind your disappearance?" She smiled as her eyes met mine.

We were nearly the same height with her being a few inches taller.

" Well, aren't you going to introduce us? " She quirked a brow at Matteo.

Matteo's grip loosened and he cleared his throat.

" Amore, this is Charlotte. My girlfriend." He began.

Amore?

" Charlotte, this is Olivia. Alexander's wife." He smiled.

" Hello, Charlotte. A pleasure to meet you. " She chuckled.

" H-Hi." I smiled faintly.

She's nice too?

" As much as I'd love to get to know you right now, I'm here for more pressing matters." She straightened up, her blue eyes turning cold.

" Like what?" Matteo frowned.

" My husband ran away from home. To avoid responsibilities." She said pointing towards the adorable baby in her arms.

" Tell me where he is." She placed her other hand on her hip.

" Is he in trouble?" Matteo asked.

" Yes." She nodded.

" He's upstairs."

" Right." Was all she said before handing her baby over to him.

I watched as she made her way up the stairs and disappeared into the direction her husband had gone.

" So, that's her." I pursed my lips.

" Yeah." Matteo smiled, his eyes never leaving the staircase.

" What's her name?" I pointed towards the drooling baby in his arms. Her bib was soaked.

" Olivia." He absentmindedly said.

" I mean the baby." I whispered.

Matteo seemed to have realized his mistake and apologized softly.

" Her name is Lyanna. Do you want to hold her?" He smiled.

" Is that okay?" I couldn't help but ask.

" Of course, fiore. Her mother won't mind." He chuckled.