3

Avneet is ready for anything here but not to let anyone touch her and till now devil not let anyone came close to Avneet.

Actually,

he save her for big day,

She had clear instructions from Devil now that she can not close her bedroom door from inside whole night tonight.

He also instructed her to always sleep in nude with no sheet covering herself.

Devil : got it avneet?

Avneet : nooo, master why you want me to sleep naked, I mean what is the plan?

Devil : no plans darling, it's just make you mentally ready and make you feel bold.

Avneet : what if anybody come in to my room, there are almost 500 guys are in this place, all of them keep roaming around my room.

Devil : don't worry darling, and yeah don't behave a shy girl and I promise you that I will kill him personally if anybody try to peek inside your room.

Avneet : uhmm...

Devil : don't force me to behave you like a slave when I am treating you like a gem here.

Avneet : okay master. As you say.

Devil : good girl.

Avneet : anything else.

Devil : now let's discuss tomorrow's plans.

Avneet : okay master.

Devil : as I told you he is Indian mafia, so there is huge chance that he get attracted to you easily.

Avneet : yeah I try to get his attention.

Devil : good, so it will be better if you will wear the any semi transparent saree.

Avneet : I don't have any saree like this master.

Devil : I will arrange that.

Avneet : okay then.

Devil : next, avoid to wear any long skirt under the saree.

Avneet : but master, this will be so embarrassing to walk with semi transparent saree and no underskirt underneath.

Devil : uhm... Then you can wear a matching figure hugging skirt with it. But, Wear the skirt 4 inch below navel.

Avneet : okay master.

Devil : and what about your pussy, Make sure the pussy is clean shaven.

Avneet feels so humiliated when he said this but she nodded.

Stay tuned