23

He went slowly towards her, and saw the black strap of her handbag on her white crop top.

Her hair was open and cascaded down, some of them hanging behind the back in soft curls

PA get mesmerized from her beauty within a second.

PA : Ma'am, I came to you so that you only so how can I help you miss....whats your name?

Avneet forward hand and told her name.

PA : wo can then go to the cabin of Mr. Patel. (Asked in a teasing voice).

Avneet was surprised the moment.

Avneet : oh I thought you are mister patel.

PA : yeah I am Patel only, I am asking you to come to the cabin.

Avneet smiled.

Avneet : oh good one, yeah sure.

PA : this way mam, I will come in a minute.

For a moment, she turned to see Siddharth.

The girl turned around to face Siddharth who is not recognize by Siddharth yet that she is Avneet.

He felt as if he would collapse.

His mouth dried up, his heart was pounding against my chest and his legs wobbled as he saw her.

It was Avneet.

He is so upset from her arrival because he understand that how she will try to make him ready for a meeting.

Siddharth went to her.

Siddharth : You.... Here.... .

Siddharth went to her and ask in an upset tone as he is not ready to let her deal with Patel at any cost.

PA : do you know each other?

Avneet : yes, he is my manager, I send him to meet you and ask for an appointment of minister sir.

PA : oh, but he is not telling me that why he wanna meet him.

Avneet : I wanna meet them mister patel, let's go to the cabin I will tell you.

PA : oh sure come this way.

Stay tuned