But Devil knows it's because of pendant. So after all the security check they let her move ahead.

Devil told her that every thing looks fine, except for the pendant which looks not suits with the saree.

Avneet : master please.....

Devil : okay okay.

He asked her to lower it a bit that make her pendant go inside her cleavage and not visible anymore.

But the big pendant digging into the flesh of her breasts making her cleavage looks more sexy.

Devil : this is great, behave a good girl in front of Mafia king , he is dangerous guy.

She silently noded Yes!

Finally,

The wait is over for the guy, Devil is waiting for.

Devil : good morning mister nigam, how are you?

Siddharth : it's really good to see you again, Devil!!

Devil : I guess, we met someone before?

Siddharth : yeah we met in an event some months ago, but so good to see you again this soon brother.

Devil : pleasure is all mine, Boss is eagerly waiting for you to meet with you.

Siddharth : oh great, where he is waiting?

Devil : sorry, actually he was busy in something personal, so he will see you directly on the deal table and I got a responsibility to show you the arms we can supply you.

Siddharth : okay done. Won't you introduce me with this beautiful girl?

Devil : why not? She is Avneet? Work with us, she is a helper And too beautiful so I keep her with me.

Siddharth : looks like entertainment.

Siddharth hold her from her chin in a flirty manner.

Devil laugh a bit.

Devil : you can have fun later sir, please come in first.

Avneet gives a smile only.

The bouncers came to check him as well.

Siddharth : will they check me?

Devil : sorry for inconvenience mister nigam, but it's mandatory even I can't carry any armory inside this godown.

Siddharth : okay okay

Stay tuned