49

I was sometimes squeezing her breasts and sometimes, holding her big butts helping her in moving up and down.

When I have a hard push, "I am Cuming Avneer.." I announced.

She didn't showed any issue if I breed her pussy so I didn't even asked for a choice that she want me in or not.

She again bent forward, kissed me on my lips and smashed her breasts on my chest; and was grinding her pussy making my cock go in and out fast.

With one mighty push, I entered right unto her hilt and saw my cock completely buried in her, and it jerked feverishly.

My whole body tensed up, and I could feel my semen going out through my cock and splashing her inside depths.

She was rotating her pussy and squeezing my cock with all her force with her vaginal muscles.

As the first spurt entered her pussy, she again went straight and went up and down on my cock one last time and then rested her cunt on my cock.

As my cock continued spurting its
juice in her pussy, her two hands reached her back.

One cupped my balls hard, trying to squeeze out all my sperm.

She kissed me on my lips again which made my cock even harder and I felt it growing still bigger inside her cunt.

I gave one final push timing with the last spurt and was panting for breath with my mouth open.

She too ground her cunt and held me tight and announced..... "I am also cuming baby ... again...."

She kissed me lovingly bending forward and without disengaging herself lied on me.

We were caressing each other and were lying like that for a while.

Both spent, drained, happy and content.

I was leisurely playing with her tits and my other hand was moving over her butts.

My cock was still semi-hard and inside her pussy.

But we are exhausted and done now and slept cuddling.

Stay tuned.