36

I am fingering her pussy very slowly and my mind stopped working I want more and more now.

Siddharth :  want to kiss you there ..... Your pussy........

That is all I spoke and got up towards her feet.

I lied on her side, with my head positioned in front of her pussy and my cock in front of her mouth, both lying side by side facing towards each other's legs.

I wanted to please her for all she had done for me, and wanted it to be special.

I lifted one of her legs and placed my face between her legs, right on her pussy.

She clamped my head with her left leg lifting it up and folding it at her knees, as my head was resting on the right thigh.

I jerked when unspeakably pleasant sensation with its epicenter at my cock spread all over my body, she was lightly biting my cock with her teeth when it was coming out of her mouth and was pursing her lips around my cock when it entered her mouth.

She was licking the entire underside of my cock.

She was sucking on the glans and fondling my balls.

I jerked my dick thus pushing my cock into her mouth halfway.

A shiver ran through me as she started scratching on my back and pressed her nails in my waist.

Her pressure of sucking was increasing on my cock.

I pushed the thin strap of her panties sideways, and had her pussy exposed completely.

I was lucky to spot the small protrusion between her outer lips on top.

I nibbled at it, and started sucking it.

She was now bucking against my mouth.

I tried to cover her whole pussy with my mouth and tried to suck as hard as I could.

Stay tuned