40

Siddharth : let's go to his secretary, maybe we can find any other way because we have no time to finish this mission.

Avneet : yeah let's go, now we will go with camera.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet : okay. Let's go then.

Siddharth and Avneet reach to the given address, as soon they entered both of them met with a huge shock.

Because the person standing in front of them is completely unexpected. She is Monika.

Monika : hii, have a seat.

Siddharth : thanks mam.

Monika : I guess I saw you somewhere before?

Avneet : where mam?

Monika : i don't remember, okay leave all this and tell me what can I do for you?

Siddharth : mam, paras sir send us to you, actually my this doll wanna get a chance to entertain Paras sir.

Avneet smiled. When Siddharth internally fuming in anger to say all this but nothing is bigger than national duty.

Monika : oh she is beautiful, what's the price you decided?

Siddharth : uhm.... 1 lakh for a night.

Monika : okay done, but not for this month because the investigation is going on paras sir, because a girl filed a molestation case on him so next month.

Avneet : but mam, I am going Arabia next month.

Siddharth : yes mam, I have a plan to sell her next month, try na if we get appointment of this month.

Monika : uhmm.... Not possible darling.

She is lusting over Siddharth and it's visible in her eyes. Avneet is feeling angry but she remains silent for sake of mission.

Monika : by the way, I am interested to buy her.

Monika is giving proofs to them herself so They made a change in plan, Avneet decided that now Siddharth will deal of her and sell her to Monika and then she will caught her red handedly.

Siddharth : actually mam, I am thinking if get 1 crore of her.

Stay tuned