42

At evening,

Siddharth get ready with a hot and handsome look because this look is gonna help him today to catch Monika with evidence.

Siddharth : how I am looking Avneet?

Avneet : you are looking damn hot siddharth, I don't feel to let you go baby, that Monika is....

Siddharth : shhh... Calm down baby it's needed and don't worry I will be always yours.

Avneet : hmm. I love you take care of yourself there.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet : okay go safely and if you feel you need me just tap on your watch I will be there and remember I am watching everything. (Said in a jealous tone)

Siddharth : okay okay.

Avneet : take care.

Siddharth : you too and remember this is mission I am all yours only.

Avneet : yeah you are.

Siddharth left and reached the place. She is waiting for Siddharth, she reached the place before Siddharth as she is getting heels over head for Siddharth.

Monika : welcome handsome, come.

Siddharth : thank you, I was expecting that I will host you here.

Monika : doesn't matter darling, I was unable to wait to see you again.

Avneet is watching all this through cameras and feeling hella jealous. Siddharth also knows Monika is gone for sure after this.

Monika : so darling, let's make a deal, will you be my permanent partner, we will enjoy the life as much as possible.

Siddharth : this will be pleasure.

Monika : but before making any agreement of partnership let me check you once.

Monika starts unbuttoning his shirt.

And starts kissing his chest, Siddharth can understand that what is Avneet must be feeling right now

Monika : you are really hot.

Monika move ahead to kiss his lips.

Stay tuned.