25

And Honey was written on the top.

The shirt was tight though so the fabric is little strained as her shapely bust was trying to push through.

She started after a pause.

Avneet : Well, if the deal is done then tell me the place I will be your guest tonight.

Avneet knows that she had no other choice.

This way can make some fast arrangements of meeting for her with minister.

And she can't take all precautions all the time.

Avneet : now I should go, because before you I have to complete some important work I have pending in my meetings.

PA : it's really nice meeting you.

Avneet : save this for tonight. (Avneet said in a seducing tone and Patel is flattered now).

He is not able to think anything else in front of her beauty.

Siddharth and Avneet came out from the cabin, siddharth is upset with this decision of Avneet.

Siddharth : mam, what was that it was not part of plan?

Avneet : what is wrong with you siddharth, we had no other options and I feel I did right thing, we have to lose something to gain.

Siddharth : but mam....

Avneet : siddharth, it's already not easy for me, so please.... Follow my instructions only.

Siddharth : okay mam.

Avneet : back to hotel.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet went to her room, she dressed for the evening before evening with a very seductive dress and she is going with something hot in her bag.

Siddharth : mam do you really think whatever you are doing is right, because now I think we are really compromising more than we should.

Avneet : we?

Siddharth : I mean you mam, but I am not feeling this right, you just give me one chance I will arrange his meeting appointment in few days only.

Avneet : we don't have that much time Siddharth, everyday that Monika trap new and innocent girls, we have to do this to catch her.

Stay tuned.