19

Avneet bent down immediately, she give it a gun to Siddharth, and before Devil and Devil's boss can understand they take both of them on gun point.

Actually Avneet is wearing this sandal and the heel of this Sandal is a gun

So they both took them on gun point and escape from this place making them shield.

Siddharth and Avneet push them in their helicopter and fly away from this place.

M' Boss : you made a mistake Avneet betraying us, one we get free I will not leave you alive.

Devil : yeah right, I made a mistake not treating you like a slu* of a gang.

This made Siddharth really angry, right now their helicopter is right over the Ocean, Siddharth didn't think much and shoot Devil open the door and throw him in an ocean.

Even Avneet is stunned on this because she didn't planned anything like this and Siddharth had clear orders to follow Avneet.

Avneet : what the hell you did Siddharth, who told you to kill him?

Siddharth push a gun in the mouth of Mafia's boss, he is horribly angry.

Siddharth : now if you say something against Avneet mam, I will send you to the hell as well.

M' boss ; please please don't kill me I won't say anything now.

Avneet can't say anything she understand that Siddharth killed him because he was misbehaving with Avneet.

Avneet just smiled, and finally they reached Malaysian Airport after all the legal formalities, and with so much security they bring that Mafia men to India.

And he went into the custody, they made a blast at that place and because of chemical explosive there, the place burst like a volcano.

Later, local Police saves the girls and few hostages trapped there and many of the gangster are killed in this blast.

Because they are around that chemical factory only.

Stay tuned.