2

So they clearly had instructions to make Siddharth nigam impress.

Devil promise his boss that he will try his best to convince this Indian Mafia for a deal.

At night,

Devil knocks the door of Avneet's room, she opens the door and let him come in.

Devil : are you ready?

Avneet : for what?

Devil : don't you know that Indian Mafia Siddharth Nigam is coming to us tomorrow, we have to make him impress and convince him for a deal.

Avneet : okay boss but what can I do in this.

Devil : not you, but your this sexy body can help us a lot.

Avneet : ready to serve you in any way master, let me know what can I do? But you promised me that you won't let anyone touch me ever, remember?

Devil : yeah yeah. He won't touch you, he have million better options than you.

Avneet : great then.

Devil : so listen....

Avneet : yeah.

Devil : first of all, you will be in front of his eyes all day tomorrow and try to get his attention on you.

Avneet : but why me, I don't have any knowledge of these weapons and all.

Devil : don't worry I will tell you and explain you everything in detail.

Devil explain everything to her about all the weapons and their bullets and everything about this place to make her ready to project the deal with him in front of India Mafia Siddharth Nigam

Devil : I hope you get all the things clear to you.

Avneet : yes master.

Devil : so you know what you have to do tomorrow?

Avneet : I guess you want me to seduce him, right?

Devil : yes.

Avneet : but what if he ask something more than touch from me?

Devil : don't worry I will handle that nobody will touch you I give you promise of this.

Avneet : I believe you master.

Devil : yeah then don't worry I will take care of everything.

Avneet : thank you.

Stay tuned