31

Avneet : so mister Manager how will you manage tomorrow.

Siddharth : I will do it dont worry, Like most actresses have their managers or secretaries, I shall behave like your secretary and manager.

She is sitting in the typical Indian style, with her legs folded.

Avneet : by the way I think you should know what are you managing?

She said in a flirty tone, she turned into in a good mood now.

Siddharth's eyes travelled to her body from top to the bottom and she realized what he was looking at and nudged him.

Avneet : I feel my desires are provoked no and i actually need some relief, your hugs leave me so horny. I am actually feeling very horny after you confess your love....so baby... (She said in a seducing manner)

Siddharth : awwhhh so what you prefer to do in such kinda situation.

Siddharth again went ahead and ask with a hug.

Avneet : if you would not be here then I can kept my vibrator in. I can shag myself and that is why it is so wet down there. Because I cant relief in your presence.

Siddharth : so you want me to go?

Avneet : no you are such an idiot, you didn't got it what I meant to say.

Siddharth : by the way, I wonder that how will you look in this dress, I don't know I should allow you to wear this or not!!

Avneet : ask it clearly that you want me to try this for you.

Siddharth : maybe....

She said okay and jumped off the bed.

Avneet : mean I need to change.

Siddharth : so, you want me to go out?

Siddharth asked but deep within he is was praying she lets him be there when she changed.

As if she listened to his prayer.

Avneet : Now you are my bf so I can't ask you to leave so all your choice darling. You can stay in if you want and see what you are going to manage tomorrow.

She said with naughtiness to her voice and pulled off her top.

Stay tuned