Monika : sorry, KD sir, but for this girl I am asking more than 75 lakhs as a starting bid.

KD : okay then (he raise the bar to 75 lakh).

Monika : thanks.

Monika : 75 lakh. So we have a first bid from MR. KD. Anyone else?

Now few pervert starts having chit chat with each other.

After a short conversation time.

Monika : sorry to all of you, but I can't wait for long should I send her to Mr KD.

Monika is waiting for any bid.

Avneet is costing her life right now because this discussion is about to sell her and to bought her.

Monika : don't mind, masters....but I guess you all are unable to value her, She is really worth crore.

Kabir (Another Malaysian Mafia) : how do we know Miss Monika, give any demo?

Monika : how would you like to have her demo sir?

Kabir : show us something, what is special is right here for us in her.

Avneet is wondering that what is going on in their dirty mind.

Monika : sure sir.

There is waiter in this auditorium serving drinks to everyone, Monika called a guy on a stage, He is holding the drink's tray actually.

So it is very easy to guess that he is waitering here.

The guy has been instructed to stand near Avneet on the stage.

I really don't know what is gonna happen next.

But nothing can be good expected here.

Monika asked that waiter to come close to Avneet and touch her if he wants.

But he refused like a shy guy, he told Monika that he is here to serve drinks only.

Monika : I can't believe it you are such a dumb guy, you have such a great opportunity to touch this girl gonna sold soon at least for 75 lakh.

Stay tuned