16

Avneet : sir....

Siddharth smash his lips on her lips and start sucking her lips. Devil came from behind are starts adjusting her sareee.

Siddharth remove Devil's hand from her.

Devil : I was fixing only mister nigam, chill. If you want to get some service from Avneet I will arrange a room for you what says?

Avneet is stunned, Devil didn't told her that he will offer Avneet to him.

Siddharth : what an offer, devil I would love to bring this girl for my service, till the you make papers ready.

Avneet : please.... Noooooo.. (Avneet is objecting)

Siddharth : so arrange a room for me and baby, but before that I will have lunch with this sexy girl.

Devil : sure sir.

It's looking clear on Avneet's face, that she didn't want to do all this.

But she remains silent and decide to talk to Devil when he will lunch.

It's 12 noon,

It's been 3 hours,

Siddharth is getting all the details of all the weapons here.

Siddharth went for a lunch with Devil, he ask Avneet to sit with her, Avneet is about to sit with her.

When he pull her close to him and make her sit on his lap.

Devil didn't object, Avneet wants him to say something but he didn't said anything.

Avneet is wearing heels, so she twisted and fell on his lap directly.

Siddharth is grinding her ass on his lap.

Devil is watching but he have no problem with that.

They have lunch and Siddharth feed Avneet few bite with his hands.

Then Avneet get up, she is really feeling so nervous.

She asked Devil to talk for a minute.

But devil knows what she wants to talk. So he refuse for now.

Siddharth lift her in his arms.

Siddharth : where is the room devil, I will return your this toy after a while!! (He winks at him)

Stay tuned.