43

Before her lips can fall on his lips, someone hold her hair from behind and pull her back.

It's Avneet with some policemen with her.

Monika get shocked seeing her with police.

Avneet : sorry Siddharth, but this is not acceptable, and I know how to make her confess now so, Monika darling now come with me.

Avneet order to arrest them.

Avneet take her in custody and she give her third degree to get the address that where she hide all the girls they all trapped to sell in other country's.

Finally, she burst out the truth and Avneet send her to the jail, she get some evidences against Paras Malhotra as well so she filed a case against him as well.

So, he can't save her any more.

Avneet came back to hotel with Siddharth.

Siddharth : you took a risk Avneet, if she won't tell the truth then we will be failed in this mission.

Avneet : shut up, I can't see her touching you. Thank god I reach at right time.

Siddharth : hmm

Avneet : what hmm... I guess you were enjoying with her. (She sounds like a typical jealous girlfriend today)

Siddharth : awwwwhhhh someone is jealous.

Avneet : don't try my patience Siddharth I am really angry with you today.

Siddharth : okay okay but what I did baby, I did all that for our mission.

Avneet : ha I know, but today I will finish the mess properly I will make you mine for forever.

She bit on his neck giving him a love bite and starts unbuttoning his shirt. And the real romance gonna start now before they will appear to the high command officer tomorrow.

Avneet undress herself too, without waiting for long both of them undress themselves completely and resume it from there only where they left yesterday.

Stay tuned.