10

Avneet is really so nervous here.

Monika : Avneet, let this guys hand guide inside your fabric, let him tell to all your customers that what they are missing not bidding on you.

Avneet have no option, she hold the hand of the waiter boy and bring it inside the fabric of her top.

She is braless beneath the dress she is wearing make the waiter gave a grab of her boobs directly.

The expression of waiter says everything.

After a minute,

Monika ask waiter to remove his hand from her dress and tell everyone that how her boobs actually feels like.

Waiter turns towards the public sitting there.

Monika forward a mic in front of his mouth.

Waiter : they are so soft, her nipples are really.... (He get silent looking into her eyes)

Monika : your work is done mister, you can go.

Waiter came down from the stage.

The bid starts again and this time after one by one, they starts bid for Avneet and at last Monika is ready to sold Avneet for 90 lakh to Kabir.

When Devil named Malaysian Mafia bid 1 crore for Avneet and eventually he bought Avneet on the highest bid of crore.

Monika called Devil on stage.

Devil hold Avneet's hand and bring her to his place, then they came to Malaysia.

But devil always saves Avneet for a big day, on the next day only when they reach Malaysia and Before anyone can touch Avneet.

Avneet tried to commit suicide, but Devil came at right time and stop Avneet.

And he promised Avneet that nobody will touch her against her permission but only if she do everything he will ask her to say.

Avneet get ready, since that day he use Avneet as a presenter to impress his clients to get the deal.

Stay tuned.