15

Now after,

30 minutes after giving all the details about all the weapons to Siddharth they came out and enter the laboratory where they are making illegal chemical weapons.

Except the boss and Devil, no one else came here before, and now they want to sell this to Siddharth so he bring him here.

But devil told everything about every chemical weapons to Avneet because these Chemicals aren't in market in sale.

So nobody have idea of their worth, and they want Siddharth will buy them spending crores on them.

Because Siddharth is came here with the budget of 2000 crore as he said.

Now here, Avneet got a duty to explaining the chemicals and its uses to Siddharth.

Siddharth stopped her immediatley.

He told her that the pendant is being a big distraction to him, so it's nice if she will take it out a bit from her cleavage out.

As it's stuffed in her boobs being a distraction for Siddharth.

Devil laughed and Avneet pull it out feeling so shy so hesitant seen on her face

Avneet is wearing a navel ring too to clutch the drape of saree on her body.

Now after, removing this distraction Siddharth asked Avneet to make him understand everything about the chemicals.

Devil didn't want him to understand everything this well.

He gave a sign to Avneet to create any distraction in front of Siddharth.

She open her hair and left a clutch on the table.

Avneet opens up a drape a bit to make her belly button visible to Siddharth completely.

Devil is happy that it is good move, pull and open up her navel a bit.

Siddharth catch her from her waist and pull her closer.

Avneet looks at Devil to intrupt him and stop him to touch her more.

But Devil didn't want to spoil the game here. It's about 2000 crore.

Stay tuned.