44

Siddharth pushed her on the bed. He open her legs and bent down to kiss her pussy.

Siddharth : so are you ready baby?

Siddharth POV

I was awaiting this... she whispered and clamped her thighs holding my head tightly into her.

I lapped her pussy, and like a dog went on licking her vulva.

I licked her entire pussy as she pulled her panties aside giving me easier access to her lovely pink clean-shaven pussy.

I blew air into her pussy and she squirmed.

I moved my tongue upwards till it encountered her clit and started sucking on it.

I alternated between sucking her clit and pussy.

She started humping upwards and her hands were pressing my head to her pussy.

I was getting suffocated, but I went on increasing my suction pressure on her pussy.

She started a rhythmic movement of her pelvis, wiggling sideways and then jerking upwards.

I lifted my face and yanked her thongs down as she helped me to do it by lifting her pussy.

She took one leg out and then the other.

I removed her socks and then she repositioned herself on the double bed.

She spread her legs for me folding and lifting her knees giving me easy access for eating her while resting her back against the head rest of her bed.

I went on sucking her with all my passion, lust, and eagerness like a starving man jumping on delicious food.

Avneet : Yes... that is it... keep doing it.... Suck me... suck my clit .... Yes, that is right.... Now suck my pussy, .... Finger my pussy, ...shove your fingers in.... suck my clit..... yes... harder ... harder.... That is ...it... yes... yes... yes... harder....

Stay tuned