8

Monika : come on Avneet darling, they all are your lovers. (She hold her wrist and bring her ahead)

Without any argument to take almost three or four steps ahead in the centre of the stage.

Spotlight came over her and Monika present Avneet like, she was presenting any thing to the buyers.

But it is just a market for sell humans like a things like already many of them are sold.

And as much as I am observing their face they didn't have any problem that they were sold.

Many of them made a peace with this life, they compromise with their lives.

But in both cases it is not less than death.

So there is no use of reluctant at the place, I am standing right now. So I keep on standing still waiting for the orders.

And more than even this, I didn't want to create more problem in my life.

As I have no place to go after runaway from here.

Monika told her to remove that mask from the face.

Avneet didn't opposed anything now. She take off the mask from her face.

But as soon the mask goes off from her face the guys present there for bid for the girls gone crazy for her she is extraordinary beautiful girl.

They all are stand on the places.

Monika : have your seat Masters one of you will be so lucky to get this girl and bring her with you for forever, then you are free to use her as you want.

One of them is Devil, the Malaysian Mafia's right hand.

Mafia : Start the bidding, Monika.

Monika : yes sure, So, who want to get this pleasure to start this bidding for this beautiful girl who want this gem to be decorated on your bed.

KD (Indian Mafia) he raise the bidding bar showing 60 lakh offer for Avneet.

Stay tuned