32

In Siddharth POV

I was transfixed when my eyes fell on her supple breasts.

They were firm, conical standing in their full glory.

They were much larger than what I thought them to be.

Her nipples were erect.

The grape-fruit like nipples stood from the center of her brown areolas, which capped her large breasts.

They were moving up and down like water-filled balloons as she walked up to her wardrobe.

She picked up an off-white transparent satin bra and slipped it on.

She placed her boobs in the bra cup and reached behind her back to fasten the hook.

She moved her fingers underneath the strap to position them properly.

I was hypnotized and my cock was up.

The bra lifted up her breasts making her cleavage deeper.

What a place for a man to keep his face in, I was wondering that they are mine now. But somewhere internally I decided that I won't let anyone play with the modesty of my girl.

Doesn't matter what I have to do for that.

As if I did not exist in that room, she kept her both hands on the waist band of her tracksuit and pushed it down.

She had to bend to take it out of her legs. As she did that with her back to me, I saw the finest piece of ass in the world.

They were full, yet firm and quite large, appearing even larger as her waist is quite narrow.

They were glowing. And as she bent, I could see her pussy lips peeping from between her legs.

She pulled out a matching pair of panties and again bent down to slip one leg into it and then the other.

She straightened up and pulled up her panties.

She still had her back towards me.

As she pulled up her panties,

Stay tuned