24

Avneet give an instructions to Siddharth that now she will handle the situation according to her.

They went in.

Avneet went forward and Siddharth stand behind her as her body guard.

PA : so have a seat mam.

Avneet : yeah thanks.

PA : so how can I help you madam?

Avneet : I wanna meet minister sir, as soon as possible!!

PA : but mam, you have to tell me your full introduction and reason why you want to meet Paras sir, because he is so busy these days.

Avneet : I know, that is why I am looking to relief his stress.

PA : how?

Avneet : you are not that old to not to understand how can I relieve his stress, he is young blood must be waiting for some good time. And I know them so no need to hide this.

PA : oh, is it.... But...

Avneet : but what?

PA : everything went to Minister sir, I taste it once before them to make sure it's safe or not.... I hope you can understand. (He said lusting on her)

Her face shined with smile in return as she is expecting this to happen and her lips runs on the corners made a beautiful smile.

Siddharth : mister patel, be in your limits. (Siddharth get angry on him).

She is looking at Siddharth.

Avneet : relax siddharth, I would love to do all what I can do for you mister Patel but then I will meet minister sir on his farmhouse tomorrow only.

PA : done. Anything for you beautiful.

Patel can't stop himself checking her from top to the bottom.

She was dressed very elegantly, in a pair of black trousers, though fairly tight with flares at the bottom black high-heeled pointed shoes.

Her top just giving a hint of a cleavage, but not exposing anything other than a lacy bra.

Stay tuned.