22

Siddharth reach the office again, it's a third visit in one week when Siddharth came to ask for his appointment.

PA : you here again? Why you want to meet minister sir, you have to tell you mister if you want to get their appointment.

Siddharth : uhmm... Actually this is something personal I can talk with minister sir only.

PA : okay then mister, wait for at least two months because we have a tight schedule for next two months.

Siddharth : I have a great offer for minister sir, it's his loss.

PA : what offer?

Siddharth : I will tell them, I just want his five minutes, believe me he will be so angry on you if you make me wait for 2 months here. (Said in a confident tone, when internally he is getting aggressive)

PA : what?

Siddharth : I can't tell you, I told you na. (Said little aggressively)

PA : do one thing young guy, just get lost from here.

Avneet is listening all this so she thought that maybe she should go to handle the situation herself.

Siddharth : why are you not understanding it's really important to meet minister sir.

PA : I told you na that until I will feel that it is important I won't let you meet him.

Siddharth : but.....

PA : go now.

Siddharth wait for ten more minutes if he get any other way to get inside the minister's cabin.

Suddenly the secretary of PA came to him and told him that a girl wanna meet him.

PA : let her come.

Secretary send the girl in.

As soon this PA, (his name is Rishi Patel) looked around, he saw a beautiful girl walking in from the lobby with her back facing to Siddharth.

Siddharth can see that Rishi Patel is also same like Paras Malhotra because his eyes filled with lust seeing this girl.

Stay tuned