Both of them Siddharth and Avneet reported in the head quarters and they got a new task.

This time,

They are going to catch Monika and her gang because just because Avneet have to kill this Mafia, she had to left Monika that day after auction.

But now it's her turn.

Monika and her gang buy girls from casino and win them in gamble, they trap the girls from small towns giving them offer of jobs in cities.

Even they buys girls like a toy from the other gangs as well.

So,

Siddharth and Avneet are on mission now to find out Monika.

Avneet knows that Monika knows her, but she is the only one can go to trap them.

And she even knows that Monika will come to them at last.

Firstly,

They have to show them like they are escorting because after that only Monika will search for them.

Even they got an information that one of the Minister of Maharashtra is helping Monika to run this racket.

So, the first target is that minister.

His name is Paras Malhotra, his is state educational affair minister.

Siddharth and Avneet are looking for him to trap him in anyway.

And siddharth starts works on his plan. Siddharth went to meet Paras Malhotra as a escorting agent offering him girls to entertain him.

As it's his birthday in next few days.

Siddharth came to meet Paras but he didn't got a meeting today.

So Avneet and Siddharth decide to stay in a hotel for few days to work on this plan.

Avneet : tomorrow, you will go with a full proof plan okay, I will fix a camera in your shirt button. Because this pen camera is so common stuff now.

Siddharth : okay mam. But I will feel so bad offering you to someone.

Avneet : what happened to you all of sudden, it's a trap to catch them remember na?

Siddharth : yeah but still!!

Stay tuned.