18

Avneet : we just have to make a way out of this place now?

Siddharth : but how mam?

Avneet : I have an idea!!

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : we will take devil and his boss both on a gun point and make a way out from this place?

Siddharth : but mam, how we will arrange a gun I mean they won't let us bring any gun in their boss's cabin.

Avneet : I have solution for that, you just come with me?

Siddharth : okay mam.

Avneet : not this soon, I will go out crying, just like you exploit me here!!

Siddharth : I can't even think that mam in real, you are my inspiration.

Avneet : stop buttering, you are not this innocent, whenever you get chances na you took full advantage of them.

Siddharth : sorry mam.

Avneet : aww, but you are cute. (Avneet pulls his cheeks) but now let's get serious.

Siddharth and Avneet get ready.

Avneet keep on screaming loudly in room pretending siddharth is forcing her.

After some time with the messy hairs and clothes Siddharth and Avneet came out.

Devil came to them.

Devil : you enjoyed I guess.

Siddharth : yes, a lot. Will I bring this toy with me too I will give 5 crore of this girl to you.

Devil : bring her but only if boss allows.

Avneet : noo... (She said crying)

Devil : I will decide that you bit**.

Devil hold her hair and drag her to room of their boss.

Siddharth's blood is boiling he wants to kill this devil right here to behave bad with Avneet.

Devil : but mister nigam, I will fu** her once before you bring her with you.

Siddharth nodded on Avneet's sign.

Devil bring Avneet and Siddharth to boss's room.

And as soon they entered Avneet's agent mode get active, she gave signal to Siddharth.

Siddharth knows what he have to do next.

How will they arrange gun now??

Stay tuned