5

Devil : Now the most important thing. Will you keep this pendant on you.

Avneet : I told you master this is the last memory of my parents to me, I will keep on wearing this.

Devil : yeah, but It is a heavy pendant. Okay you can keep it on. But remove it when you come with me in a weapon godown as nothing metallic allowed there.

Avneet : sorry, master then I can't go there.

Devil : I am not asking Avneet. (Angrily)

Avneet : even I am not asking master, I am ready to do anything but this is something what I can't do.

The pendant is ball shape and Avneet always wears it.

Devil : okay fine you can bring it in.

The lenght of the string of necklace is adjustable with the pendant.

Devil : but listen, your pendant should not be visible okay, I want you to wear the necklace and adjust the string such that the pendant actually rests right between the two in the cleavage inside your breasts.

Avneet : okay master I will take care of that.

Devil : but you can keep it visible in front of Mafia Nigam, because this pendant will help us to keep the eyes of the Siddharth nigam on you,  rather than any issue with our deal. We have to take his sign on a fake deal papers too so beware.

Avneet : I got it master.

Devil : listen, Avneet I bring you here as a slave but never treat you like a slave, you know I can make you sl** of all the guys around you. So dont give me chance to get disappoint tomorrow.

Avneet : hmm.

Devil : keep your hair open, actually, do it according to you, I told you everything about the place and the deal, just take care and yeah he is dangerous men. Be careful always.

Stay tuned.