39

They reached in the office of Minister Paras Malhotra.

They have the appointment letter in their hand today so they got chance easily to meet the Minister directly. And the real plan begins now.

Siddharth : good morning minister sir.

Minister : good morning, who are you?

Siddharth : myself Siddharth nigam sir, I heard a lot about you and I thought to meet you when I got something special for you.

Minister : means?

Siddharth : allow me to call her?

Minister : whom?

Siddharth : wait sir...

Siddharth called Avneet and as planned introduce him as escorting agent to Paras Malhotra.

The minister actually filled with lust as soon he saw Avneet, she is most beautiful girl he ever seen in his life.

Minister : she is...

Siddharth : yeah just for you sir, I know you like beautiful girls so I found one perfect for you so I thought she will be good to serve you.

Minister : oh good choice mister nigam, but this is my workplace and I don't hire someone like this and myself, you have to meet my secretary handle all this?

Siddharth : we met Mr. Patel already but today he is busy in something....

Minister : I am not talking about Patel, I am giving you contact of her, go and meet her, when she found everything safe then only I will think about her.

Siddharth : but sir....

Minister : she is beautiful.... But everyday somehow people's try to do sting operation on me so... I am not interested for now until the safety check done.

Siddharth : okay sir I can understand.

Minister : you may leave now.

They came out.

Siddharth : this wasn't gone the way we want, and it will be useless if we offer him to go at his place.

Avneet : yeah. We have to do something else now.

Stay tuned.