How bad situation and this world can be with a girl and I am the biggest example of that right now not only me the other rest 40 girls as well.

But what can be happen here, I don't have any other option.

But this is a fact nobody can understand the pain to treat like a slave even after decades of freedom of the country.

But this is just waste of time right now to discuss because this discussion will not change anything in this society.

So I get ready for this torture and harassment.

Monika (Mafia girl who bring us to sell us) came on the stage and took the Mike from the host.

They planned a event like they are exhibiting any jewel or paintings here.

Monica : hello bidder, you all know me who I am, Its Monika, who is presenting all these beautiful items to you to serve you in the rest of your future life. Hope you like them all. (In a tone which offering us)

Till now there is mask over avneet's face covering her half face only leaving over her eyes out.

And by looking her eyes anyone can understand then this girl can kill anyone with her eyes only.

Monika : so, masters are you ready for the special item of the day. If you are ready, with the huge round of applaud welcome, Avneer Kaur.

Everyone claps

Monika said, with pointing his finger towards her.

Monika asked Avneet to in the front area of the stage.

But her leg are frozen on the place she was standing she is feeling so hesitate and embarrassed to move ahead.

Monika waited for a moment and then moved towards her.

Stay tuned