I was embarrassed to get up as my cock was making a large tent and I was trying to push it down when she pulled my hand.

I stood up, but my prick was up and standing within my loose shorts perpendicularly as I was wearing shorts.

Avneet : what is that you have there, is that hard seeing senior?

She pointed her finger at my cock and before I realized what is happening caught it over my shorts. She said to tease me.

Siddharth : Ahhh... it feels so good....

It came out from my mouth inadvertently.

I pushed my pelvis forward as she gripped my cock as if I was fucking her hand.

She gave a few jerks, and held it tight.

My cock inflated to its maximum size and hardness and I feel like a man possessed started moving my Dick forward and backward.

Her other hand came down and she caught my balls and gave it a tight squeeze.

My cock sprang up again and I think it was attaining a size that is bigger than its biggest possible dimension.

Avneet : Well, my boy needs something badly.

She chuckled.

Siddharth : yups I need your services.

My hands which had gone limp proceeded very tentatively to her breasts covered by her top.

I could see her nipples poking through her top and I caught each one of them between my thumb and index finger and started rotating both ways and pinched them.

I looked at her if there is any expression is like to stop me from doing this.

But, She pushed me towards her bed and I fell on her bed flat on my back with my waist on the edge and my legs dangling down.

She sat near my waist leaning towards me.

Before any word could be uttered I pushed my shorts down exposing my rigid cock, standing like a rod.

Avneet was moving her hand slowly and seductively on it, taking time to caress the underside and in between giving tender pokes into me.

When she used her nails to tickle my balls.

My hands wormed their way under her top to her breasts and lifted her top which gathered over her breasts.

I pushed her flimsy bra up and started squeezing her firm buttery tits.

Stay tuned