46

I unhooked her bra (as bra panty is only what she left on her body) and she arched her back lifting her chest and took off the bra.

I first kissed her on her forehead, then tip of her nose and finally planted a kiss on her lips.

Her hands caught my face and her mouth parted and our tongues were wresting with each other.

She was sucking on my lips and I was sucking her saliva from her mouth.

My hand reached for her breasts as our lips remained locked.

My wandering hands were enjoying the soft feel of her firm boobs and I was delicately moving my fingertips on them.

Her erect nipples stood proudly on the tip of the pyramid of her breasts. I pulled her nipples.

My mouth left her mouth and descended down slowly kissing her chin and I bit her chin softly.

I kissed her earlobes and her long neck and kissed my way down to her clean but perspiring armpit.

I sucked on her armpit which made her squeal and moved down to her breasts.

I took her left nipple in my mouth and my hand was massaging her right breast tweaking her right nipple.

My body jerked when her firm grip took control of my cock.

She scratched my balls with her nails and my balls tightened with her touch.

A shiver ran through my spine as she started moving her hand jerking my cock rapidly.

My restless hands were playing with her breasts and my mouth was alternating sucking on each nipple.

I opened my mouth as much as I could and tried to take her breast into my mouth sucking hard.

Avneet : it hurts... don't suck so hard, be gentle.

She admonished me as my passion took over me. I did not say anything, but took my mouth off her breasts and tenderly licked all around her breasts.

Then I zeroed on her nipple and started sucking slowly, like a baby sucking breasts.

She turned on her side, and I nuzzled my head into her bosom resting my head in the warmth of her big boobs.

Her work on my cock were continuous.

Stay tuned