14

But only devil knows the fact of her clothes wearing this dress, and Siddharth is getting excited for no reasons seeing this sexy girl.

Her saree and bra under it is not seeking the attention as much her redded colour cheeks and her fair skin are killing boys.

Devil is detailing all the armory to Siddharth but Siddharth is looking at Avneet only all the time.

Devil : i guess you like Avneet, sir? (Teasingly)

Siddharth : yeah a lot, what is her price?

Devil : she is not on sale, sorry sir.

Devil is happy that for what he bring Avneet here she is working that so good, as per as instructions Avneet push her blouse a inch down to give enhance view to this Mafia king.

Now he had his eyes focussed on her breast all the time. The payment terms aee in the last, and I'm sure that the breasts can't let him argue on the terms of payment.

And that is all Devil wants.

Siddharth have his eyes sticked on her boobs, because she is adjusting her blouse and the blouse is too small to carry her busty boobs.

That is why the boobs are threatening to come out of the bra would have made Siddharth  completley blind see anything else than her boobs.

Now with Siddharth, Devil talked everything about the deal.

But Siddharth is busy looking at her boobs, he even not stopping his hands to touch her cleavage.

Devil promised Avneet to not let him touch her but breaking promises isn't big deal for a criminal class guy.

Siddharth is grabbing those boobs.

Siddharth : oh God, you got a sexy bomb devil. (Ogling at her when fondling her boobs)

Devil : thanks sir.

Stay tuned.