28

Siddharth : I told you to keep your mouth shut.

Siddharth is really so disappointed because Avneet choose this way and then command him to stay at hotel room.

Avneet have his finger on her lips and a strong agent is feeling weak for the very first time.

Siddharth : you are such a stupid girl you know, you think yourself smart but your plans are always risky.

Avneet : okay calm down... What happened?

Siddharth : I don't want to talk to you, just get lost from here.

Siddharth left her and roll his eyes away from her.

Avneet : hey!! Why are you fighting with me like a Boyfriend, just chill siddharth I am fine.

Siddharth : you know why I am fighting. (He hold her shoulders and again pin her)

Avneet : why? (Softly asked looking into his eyes)

Siddharth : because I love you, but no.... You won't understand this simple thing. Annoying girl.

He said this in anger.

Avneet is stunned, Siddharth proposed her.

Siddharth got his senses back to think that what he did.

Siddharth moves back and control himself. Because this is a crime what he did, he misbehaves with his senior officer.

Avneet : you really love me?

Siddharth : sorry mam.

Avneet : I asked you you love me or not?

Siddharth nodded slightly.

She almost jump in his arms and hugged him so tightly with tears in her eyes.

Siddharth hugged her back.

Siddharth : why are you crying mam?

Avneet : I wanna hear those words from you from so long but always I felt that maybe I am alone that's why I feel that you care for me more than officers type. (She said crying)

Siddharth : means?

Avneet : I love you too Siddharth... I love you so so so much. You know I get so scared when he come close to me. (She said crying)

Siddharth : calm down mam, you are strong enough to.....

Stay tuned.