4

Avneet : may I wear a stockings?

Devil : Avneet, I am allowing you to  wear a panty that's enough and I will arrange a crotchless panty for you.

Avneet : but why? Do I have to display by body to that Mafia?

Devil : maybe yes, that is why i am trying to find out the easy way for you to seduce him and distract his mind.

Avneet : okay I am ready, but let me know all the camera angles present in this place, because I don't want to get caught in any camera.

Devil : okay done. (She is asking too much, but she is too hot and needed to me for now)

Devil arrange a crotchless panty for Avneet, give it to her. It's almost fully open from the crotch.

Avneet is feeling to shy to accept it but she do.

Devil : You have to wear it in such manner, that the pussy is open and visible over the clothes material when needed.

Avneet : okay master.

This is a lacy lingerie have kept on 2 pieces of ribon on each side of body.

Devil : After you wear the panty, you will thread the ribbon through the slit of the panty and right leg hole and tie a nice tight bow around your right thigh. (He Intrusted everything in so detail to her).

Avneet : I know master anything else.

This will keep the right side of the material at croch pulled to right side. Similarly repeat with left leg.

Devil : so the panty is done?

Avneet : yes.

Devil : now it's turn of a bra, I have kept a push up bra for you, its one size smaller for good effect and tightness.

Devil handed over that too her.

Avneet (shyly) : but the cups are only half master.

Devil : yeah I know, so that your breast is push up into a nice rounded self shape. I have kept a top instead of the traditional blouse, it is such thet it just covers your bra.

Avneet hummed.

Stay tuned