Devil : you can check Avneet also one more time?

Avneet had no problem with that.

One of the guard bring her in a room to check her.

The first time any guard got a chance to come close to Avneet.

That guard is using metal detector and x ray machines in this room to check her.

When his eyes fell on the pendant hidden half inside right in her breasts.

That guy lose his control and grope her boobs over her blouse.

She let out ouch.

Avneet : what the hell are you doing? You know what if I told devil then he will shot you down.

Guard : I am ready to die after touching you, you are really so sexy.

Avneet make him understand that if he didn't let her go out soon then Devil will kill him, he actually scared of devil so he asked Avneet to give one chance with her later.

Avneet wants to escape now so she said yes and came out.

Devil : here she is back!!

They all three walks in.

There is feet wide floor mirror, and she has to stand in the center of that mirror.

On the roof The lights are focused down to the mirror such that some light would fall on her body from top, some reflected from the mirror below, higlighting every part of her body, even under her dresses.

And devil and Siddharth both can't stop themselves ogling at Avneet.

She is looking damn hot and sexy and there is no match of her beauty in this world as she is looking right now.

The light reflecting from the mirror and enter from below her dress.

So if she is wearing a skirt and stand on the mirror with legs slightly spread, her entire leg and thighs and ass and pussy would be illuminated from below by the reflected light.

Stay tuned